stronggolfpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

a printable version of MAX-OT???

anyone have the short version of max-ot in Word?? the site makes it ridiculous long (like over 200pages) for all weeks.
    thanks.

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: a printable version of MAX-OT???

Originally posted by stronggolfpro
    anyone have the short version of max-ot in Word?? the site makes it ridiculous long (like over 200pages) for all weeks.
    thanks.
    well its a insanely basic principle...cant get any easier...just go to their first sample workout and print it out...Its not the workouts themselves but the principles behind it you need to follow. You dont have to follow it exactly just stay low volume low reps 4-6 and stick to compounds hitting each muscle every 5-7 days if you want to do max-ot.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

Timmy Two-tones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have my Max-OT workout on a word document. If you want, PM me and I can e-mail them to you. Zen is right, it is pretty simple to figure out. It's a great workout.