Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Fat and Carbs, can you dumb it down for me?

I have read many posts about fat and carbs together, and why it is bad...but my friend asked me to explain it to hime the other day and I couldn't. I all I could say was that the insulin spike pushes the fat into storage faster, that is about it.

Can someone give me a semi-scientific explanation, that is dumbified for yours truely.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's the theory. However, it really does not matter if you are on a calorie deficit you will lose fat, it doesn't matter what you're eating. However, I wouldn't mix them together much if you are doing a clean bulk. If the carbs come from fiber, no biggie then.

Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yodaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the response. I understand that about all that, I was looking for more of a semi-scientific explanation of what is actually going on when you get an insulin spike with fat. It has something to do with some recepters being more sensitive when insulin is present or something like that right?

Thanks again.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The theory is the insulin will shuttle the fat to your fat cells.

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Both carbs and fat are used for energy, and when you have ample amounts in the same meal, your body will use one for energy, and store the other, thus you risk putting on fat. Eat protein/carb or protein/fat meals to avoid this.

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And a meal with fat and carbs will cause your body to release more insulin than one with just the same amount of carbs. By seperating fat and carbs you are avoiding storage. By avoiding storage you can eat more cals, have more energy and not get fat.
    Hit the Wall, Tear it Down!! - Wildman

al1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) al1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) al1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) al1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) al1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) al1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So why do people use oatmeal and peanut butter in homemade weight gainers/MRP's?

Originally posted by al1
    So why do people use oatmeal and peanut butter in homemade weight gainers/MRP's?
    They both provide ample calories from healthy sources. Oatmeal is a low GI slow digesting carb anyway, so it won't yield much of an insulin response.