EKquiksilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Fortress NOS pump

I bought this stuff from walmart- Super Nos Pump and it has exactly what this stuff has in it : http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/met/nitro.html
    Is this stuff just like nitric oxide, and do u think it'll be any good/ help?

EKquiksilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is anyone gona help me out?

JD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JD21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes this is good stuff... dont get ripped off by other overpriced brands

MeatHead_14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished up my first bottle. I honestly feel i got better results from it than i did Nitrix or Mri No2. As any NO product the results are by no means significant, but I did feel strong pumps, and slight weight increases. Also i was wondering if you know if we are supposed to cycle off. I know L-Arginine is prodcued naturally by the body, and i don't want to cause that to slow down.
    Dan
    Bench : 330 x 1
    Squat : 435 x 5
    Dead Lift : 405 x 5

"Only time will tell if it was time well spent"

A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_A is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is exactly the same as the met-rx product just 90 pills instead of 180. Met-rx and body fortress are owned by the same company. I think it's a quality product but don't use it much anymore myself (i've never felt that arginine/aakg has ever done anything for me but that's just me).

gslider_35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry super nos pump

I started the pills (2) instead of 3 this morning around 5:45 ( jogged for 15 min and started my training at 6:30am Bench press and shoulders). I stoped around 7:30 and proceded to take another dose 2 pills and whey protein drink but around 8:30 I had a bowl movent\hemroids started to hurt very badly and I was feeling lighted headed and dizzy but it passed and I was feeling fine. However I will attempt this process again in the morning to see if the same process occures. gslider_35@gmail.com.

P.S
    If anyone has this to occure please e-mail me or post it on the site.

dmac5594 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most creatines and NOs will give some people hemmeroids especially if your on a low carb / high protein diet. Just mix a a table spoon or two of benefiber in with your protein powders. Worked for me

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dmac5594 View Post
    Most creatines and NOs will give some people hemmeroids especially if your on a low carb / high protein diet. Just mix a a table spoon or two of benefiber in with your protein powders. Worked for me
    hemorrhoids or constipation?

dmac5594 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pairunoyd View Post
    hemorrhoids or constipation?
    In my personal experience constipation causes hemorrhoids.. So both

a little fiber can do wonders and benefiber is a lot cheaper and easier to take then the pills

Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryland52586 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in my personal experience, neither of these things is good...i was thinking about picking up this stuff today...but i dont want to walk through the wal-mart line with NOS pump and benefiber

Originally Posted by dmac5594 View Post
    In my personal experience constipation causes hemorrhoids.. So both

a little fiber can do wonders and benefiber is a lot cheaper and easier to take then the pills

mike252008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey

I was just reading this and had to comment, I just started working out about 2 months ago, trying to put on some weight and muscle mass..

I recently baught Whey protein with all those amino acids and such in them. I also have minor hemroids. I found that after just starting it ( 2 scoops within a day and a half) my minor hemroids became irritated, so I stopped taking it, 2-3 days later everything is feeling better.

Now I would like to continue taking Whey protein, but how I can avoid the irritation of these damn hemroids?

Would it be that taking the protien with milk is almost like an overdose of niacin, since it basically swells up red blood cells, or will taking benefibre help this situation?

Thoughts/solutions/comparisons?

Feel free to e-mail me at Crimson6969@hotmail.com - Appreciate the feed back, thanks.

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water. I have read some other Super NOS Pump reviews and didn't see anything about the problems you guys are having.

mikew07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am going into the army and i am currently taking body fortress super nos pump and glutamine...will either one of the supplements show up in my drug test??

ModelCitizen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up The Role of Supplementation and Amino Acids in Sustaining and Enhancing Performance

Originally Posted by mikew07 View Post
    i am going into the army and i am currently taking body fortress super nos pump and glutamine...will either one of the supplements show up in my drug test??
    Mike,

I don't believe that should affect your drug test. I read articles about sports supplementation online and found an article from 1999: Protein and Amino Acids: Physiological Optimization for Current and Future Military Operational Scenarios and various others from Washington D.C. and Armed Forces: The Role of Protein and Amino Acids in Sustaining and Enhancing Performance

Plus we have tons of GI's on here that currently take various NOS supplements. Grant it, they're past their drug test but you are not doing steroids or anything else illegal.
    Model Citizen
    You only get 1 Body. We learn by practice and from each other. Misery is a communicable disease.

marianiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Super NOS pumo

I just bought a bottle the the Body Fortress Super NOS Pump. If I use this along with NxLabs AMINOVOL, will that be a safe thing to do. I dont want to mess myself up