Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Queequeg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Neidan prescribes abstinence, although Damo Mitchel claims the following

<30 yo: twice weekly
    >30 yo : once weekly

Sex or masturbation are not separated for this rule

Although some of the alchemical texts actually propose once monthly

It would seem though that many of those symptoms are things you get anyway with age, plsu from what I understand most of the biochemical changes are insignificant in comparison to the effects of exercise and diet.

on the narrow road trailwarrior's Avatar
    trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) trailwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    Eye floaties caused by masturbation?
    Only if you shoot yourself in the eye!

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1) what are the positive effects compared with the negative effects ?
    2) i assume this also hold for sex, only 2-3 times a week a person should come ?
    3) where is the evidence for the first part of your post ? I only saw a non-science website :/
    4) the summary of the endocrine did not talk about hair loss ? Is your text a copy paste of the article, some other source or your own knowledge about the subject ?
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    Not at the moment.
    But look into studies done by Stuart Brody.

He indicates that a heterosexual intercourse is superior to all other forms of sexual behaviours/actions.

Sex is 4 times better than masturbation

Sex with a partner is 400% better
    Second link does not work here

Why is heterosexual better than homosexual ? does it say that ?
    Nobody would say that jerking of is better than masturbation, but masturbation is simply better than nothing ofcourse
    and whether masturbation has more negative side effects than positive ones

According to Brody, this explains why orgasm from intercourse is more satisfying than masturbation. This discovery also explains why men experience a "recovery period" because elevated levels of prolactin have been previously linked to erectile dysfunction.
    Your first link actually says that having an intercourse can cause erectile dysfunction which is less frequent with masturbation.

And the following link sheds light on certain "side effects" of increased prolactin.
    And the article says that intercourse has 4 times the prolactine increase then masturbation...thus ?

This would mean that masturbation beats intercourse when it comes to this particular variable

That's what Stuart Brody in his scientific studies claims.
    If that is true, then her conclusion would be far more speculative than what the data suggests.
    The experiment is simply that in one condition someone jerks of and in the other condition, someone is having sex.

Are the results the same if a women gives me blowjob ? uses a sex toy to get me off ? What if I use a fleshlight, is that similar to masturbation's effects.

I think she is silent on that and rightly so
    Last edited by CoolDehLa; 05-28-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronMan316 View Post
    well I fap once a day and haven't died yet.
    you're not helping anything out mr bald

Lol just saw, date of posts, 2007

And why wouldn't your body know the difference?

Your body and mind are not two disconnected objects. If your mind knows it, your body knows it.
    I concur, but does your body care ? If you find any difference in conditions, then I don't think they are attributable to the act of sex cause the conditions are confounded in many ways (you are sexing with your girl vs jacking off in a room, strong difference is strong. Wtf is being controlled here ? Scientist: euhm..they are both having a sexual act in the same room and on the same time...)
    Last edited by CoolDehLa; 05-28-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    i'm not even gonna read this thread past the first post, so excuse me if this has already been pointed out. i'm not taking any study serious that says "masturbation" causes anything. it's ejaculation. it's not like your f*cking body knows whether it's your hand, a girls mouth, a pussy, a dude's ass, or a cows vagina giving it stimulation. so screw all "masturbation" studies. any study using "masturbation" in the title leads me to believe these studies are done by religious people trying to scare people away from touching themselves. otherwise, why specificy ejaculation via your hand?
    Not sure if srs.

There are obvious psychological rewards to fukking a chick over jerking off.

brb, ignoring studies when the results make me uncomfortable, citing studies when I like the results.
    Ignore list: abdus

SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBRakk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    teen misc ------>

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's really funny is people responding to AKR's 2007 post while he's currently perma banned.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    What's really funny is people responding to AKR's 2007 post while he's currently perma banned.
    fuuuu
    Ignore list: abdus

How are they the same? Humans are a social animal, its quite natural to expect that the reaction to sex will be vastly different from masturbation.

Is talking to an imaginary friend as therapeutic as talking to a group of close friends?
    Agreed, but I think when people say 'they are the same', they just look at what the genitals are doing and in that case, it is the same. Ofcourse, there is a whole wide array of psychology that plays along here.

Phukking a bish after you chased her gives you more satisfaction than someone jerking off friday night to give 2 frequent examples. This view has much more variables in mind than when you just look at what the level of someone's genitals.

I would like to see an experiment where a girl is jerking of a boy and a boy jerking himself. Are there differences ?
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CoolDehLa View Post
    Agreed, but I think when people say 'they are the same', they just look at what the genitals are doing and in that case, it is the same. Ofcourse, there is a whole wide array of psychology that plays along here.

Phukking a bish after you chased her gives you more satisfaction than someone jerking off friday night to give 2 frequent examples. This view has much more variables in mind than when you just look at what the level of someone's genitals.

I would like to see an experiment where a girl is jerking of a boy and a boy jerking himself. Are there differences ?

What if the bish chased you, and the sex is not that great?

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    What if the bish chased you, and the sex is not that great?
    This is a good scenario! In for results. Trance where are thou
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

Hey trance, why are your topics always has a pro-islam vibe to it? People are suspecting something...
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CoolDehLa View Post
    Hey trance, why are your topics always has a pro-islam vibe to it? People are suspecting something...
    Pro-Islam vibe, while porn use in Islamic countries is among the highest in the world.

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so does this apply to sex with your wife as well? lol....
    Misc-u Ninja #1

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not to be nasty or inappropriate, but I'm genuinely trying to understand this: So what if a girl finishes you off with her hand? does that count? Or what if you finish yourself off but you're with a girl? Or what if she gives you a handjob only, no other sex. Does that count???

lol

What about skype sex? Is that sex or masturbation? What about those 16 year olds who can cum 10x per day VS 80 year olds who if lucky can go 2x per week on viagra, do the same masturbation rules apply to both groups???

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao @ 2-3 per week

i used to fap like 5 times a day, still way over 2 per week

no link to study
    no % of people showed side effects
    no thx

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Not to be nasty or inappropriate, but I'm genuinely trying to understand this: So what if a girl finishes you off with her hand? does that count? Or what if you finish yourself off but you're with a girl? Or what if she gives you a handjob only, no other sex. Does that count???

lol

What about skype sex? Is that sex or masturbation? What about those 16 year olds who can cum 10x per day VS 80 year olds who if lucky can go 2x per week on viagra, do the same masturbation rules apply to both groups???
    according to OPs claims it should be the same, so sex makes you have bad boners and go bald

unless fapping releases evil fap-thetans into the atmosphere that rip your hair out and chew on your boner to weaken it
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Not to be nasty or inappropriate So what if a girl finishes you off with her hand? does that count?
    Where are you, in the middle ages ?
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what if you use a flesh light or a "real girl?"

MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what if you cum from a no-touch fap, like you dont touch your dick at all but use your mind to ejaculate
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Originally Posted by BobisMighty View Post
    what if you use a flesh light or a "real girl?"

would smash.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Side Effects of (over)-masturbation

Sticky socks
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    exhibit all of those symptoms, disconnected home internet 6 weeks ago havent watched porn since.

I also think the worst effect of too much porn/fapping is sexual deviancy
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

vikkeyvikkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vikkeyvikkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vikkeyvikkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vikkeyvikkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vikkeyvikkey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have only the first problem ..... fatigue .... will i be affected..

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does thread necrophilia count as masturbation?
    Thin privilege is why Samwell Tarly is a steward and not a ranger.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    OK...
    So, the reason I'm posting this, is because the topic of masturbation came up in my neuroscience lab, which consequently led me to do my own quick research.

Over Masturbation Resource

There are numerous side effects atteched to "over" masturbation. According to doctors, anything over 2-3 times per week is over-masturbation.

And here are some side-effects:

Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions excessively, resulting in the over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Abundant and unusually amount of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body chemistry when one excessively pratices masturbation.

Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
    Lower back pain
    Stress / Anxiety
    Thinning hair / Hair Loss
    Soft / Weak Erection
    Premature Ejaculation
    Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
    Groin / Testicular Pain
    Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

Also...
    Studies have shown the masturbation (ejaculation) leads to an increase in the secretion of plasma prolactin, which in turn lead to a decrease in Testosterone. And it seems the decrease in test. is done by its conversion to DHT --> Hair loss

Recent advance in the treatment of male pattern baldness have revealed that hair loss in males is directly related to DHT and the amount in your body. It is also an understanding that the production of DHT is related to sex and/or masturbation. With that in mind, does that mean there is a link between hair loss and masturbation?

Over-masturbation or over-ejaculation converts too much testosterone into dihydrotestosterone(DHT). High levels of DHT overload the body causing baldness and possible prostate enlargement if blood circulation is poor in the prostate area. Reducing the frequency of masturbation or ejaculation will help maintain low levels of DHT and avoid hair loss.

Endocrine Effects of Maturbation in Men

Let's use this thread to find and post good articles/studies about masturbation.
    thanks for stopping by the Religion and Politics forum to post about masturbation

MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MafiaTurk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not a single study was posted that day inthe op, beside one study that just looked at the hormone levels without indicating that 'overmasturbation' was bad or sth.

I suspect a religious motivation up in this bish

On dat DL rehab time... Meatros's Avatar
    Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Meatros is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    WOW i have all of those problems except for erectile dysfunction and fatigue.
    Beat off five times in a row...Then you'll have fatigue and erectile dysfunction...

LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for reminding me

Google 'Jury Nullification'

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking. The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker - Albert Einstein

Only after the last tree is cut, the last river poisoned, and the last fish caught, will you realize money cannot be eaten - Cree Nation Proverb