Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK...

For now, let's keep our eyes open that in case we encountered any studies/articles about masturnation, to post them here.

And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Masturbation, along with fast food and jiu-jitsu-related genocide of brain cells, is just a necessary evil in my life, regardless of the consequences.

Now, let's go back to that.....building thingy......where our beds and TV.....is.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quintis Vindex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    Massively O/T, but:

I dunno about you man, but weed gives me fuzzy vision. Normally I'm 20/20 but I smoked one day before hitting the range to see the effect it would have on muscle stabilization. It made it harder to focus my eyes.

I much prefer very low doses of diazepam, though I imagine it would be quite difficult to run and jump in a real high-stress situation under the influence. This only really makes a difference past a few hundred yards. I do begin to notice a difference @ 300 meters and w/ rifles with heavier triggers. Effects were almost unnoticeable @ 100 yards, with all rounds (D-pam and sober) falling sub-MOA @ 100 yards supported (bipod) sitting.
    lol

I haven't the foggiest idea actually - despite the entreaties of the atrocious human beings who pass for my friends, I've never smoked. I just couldn't think of anything else. No idea what diazepam is but it sounds delicious.

IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMan316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well I fap once a day and haven't died yet.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    OK...
    So, the reason I'm posting this, is because the topic of masturbation came up in my neuroscience lab, which consequently led me to do my own quick research.

Over Masturbation Resource

There are numerous side effects atteched to "over" masturbation. According to doctors, anything over 2-3 times per week is over-masturbation.

And here are some side-effects:

Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions excessively, resulting in the over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Abundant and unusually amount of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body chemistry when one excessively pratices masturbation.

Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
    Lower back pain
    Stress / Anxiety
    Thinning hair / Hair Loss
    Soft / Weak Erection
    Premature Ejaculation
    Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
    Groin / Testicular Pain
    Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

Also...
    Studies have shown the masturbation (ejaculation) leads to an increase in the secretion of plasma prolactin, which in turn lead to a decrease in Testosterone. And it seems the decrease in test. is done by its conversion to DHT --> Hair loss

Recent advance in the treatment of male pattern baldness have revealed that hair loss in males is directly related to DHT and the amount in your body. It is also an understanding that the production of DHT is related to sex and/or masturbation. With that in mind, does that mean there is a link between hair loss and masturbation?

Over-masturbation or over-ejaculation converts too much testosterone into dihydrotestosterone(DHT). High levels of DHT overload the body causing baldness and possible prostate enlargement if blood circulation is poor in the prostate area. Reducing the frequency of masturbation or ejaculation will help maintain low levels of DHT and avoid hair loss.

Endocrine Effects of Maturbation in Men

Let's use this thread to find and post good articles/studies about masturbation.
    There seems to be alot of controversy.

I always feel much more energetic and agressive/assertive from not masturbating.

I think the old fight wisdom is correct.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is all true... Nuggz ur in trouble

IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronManXXX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Seriously..........Who actually has time to worry / study this crap?

If you want to masturbate that is your business. There are definitely better things you could be doing with your time, but who cares.

If you don't want to masturbate, then good for you, I'm sure Jesus has a special cookie for you in heaven. Now shut up please !

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark_ey View Post
    This is all true... Nuggz ur in trouble
    Why would my SN even come to your mind in a thread about masturbation? Sounds like you've got a case of homo-itis.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000) Popsicle52 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i masturbate 3-5 times/ day

Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000) Mark_ey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why would my SN even come to your mind in a thread about masturbation? Sounds like you've got a case of homo-itis.
    really ? homo-itis? Is it serious ?

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark_ey View Post
    really ? homo-itis? Is it serious ?
    It's worse than serious. It's (serious).
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

Uh oh....(serious)
    Last edited by TwiloMike; 04-14-2007 at 06:28 PM.
    "genepool & TwiloMike: the e-love story", available in hardcover early 2009.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

whatisfightclub- "Where there's homo theeeeeeeeeeres Twilo! :D"

Minotaur- "Я Великая Княжна Ольга Николаевна :D"

OFFICIAL Female Misc. Male #2
    Official Homo of The Female Misc

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so what happens if a girl masturbates you 3 times a week does that still count?

thats facking ghey if so.

also my girl's vagine masturbates my schmeat, how can they tell what is what?

Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my back hurts...I am tired.. so so tired.............
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

"don't have any sex before an athletic event"

anybody here hear of that one ??

..... is there any difference between intercourse and masturbation ?

.....from a physical stand-point anyway.

then there is the spiritual aspect.......... ???
    The Incredible Hulk in The '300'......
    ( sci-fi )

Is weight training a passion or sacrifice?
    Whatever it is I do it.

Beer, Internet Gaming and Forum Messaging into the wee hours of the morning, will make you look like the worst thing to ever walk around without a shirt. Beware do some cardio at least 15 minutes a day.

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Of course over-masturbation has negative effects..over ANYTHING has negative effects. If you take a nice, relaxing shower 19 times a day, your skin will fall off.

gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    God damn, what are they gonna come up with next..too much sex leads to cancer?

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4712

oh, wait.....
    "We're going to play hide and go seek. I'm going to go hide, not tell anyone, and if they can't find me, they're going to hell." - God

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's what Stuart Brody in his scientific studies claims.
    Talk about pseudo-****ing-science.

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's also the risk of being caught by ceiling cat.
    "The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."
    (Qur'an 25:63,74-75)

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'm not even gonna read this thread past the first post, so excuse me if this has already been pointed out. i'm not taking any study serious that says "masturbation" causes anything. it's ejaculation. it's not like your f*cking body knows whether it's your hand, a girls mouth, a pussy, a dude's ass, or a cows vagina giving it stimulation. so screw all "masturbation" studies. any study using "masturbation" in the title leads me to believe these studies are done by religious people trying to scare people away from touching themselves. otherwise, why specificy ejaculation via your hand?

~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't hate, masterbate

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    i'm not even gonna read this thread past the first post, so excuse me if this has already been pointed out. i'm not taking any study serious that says "masturbation" causes anything. it's ejaculation. it's not like your f*cking body knows whether it's your hand, a girls mouth, a pussy, a dude's ass, or a cows vagina giving it stimulation. so screw all "masturbation" studies. any study using "masturbation" in the title leads me to believe these studies are done by religious people trying to scare people away from touching themselves. otherwise, why specificy ejaculation via your hand?
    amen brother!

phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100) phish2000 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Popsicle52 View Post
    i masturbate 3-5 times/ day
    Good for you...nothing to be ashamed of....i do sometimes too

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK...

Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
    Lower back pain
    Stress / Anxiety
    Thinning hair / Hair Loss
    Soft / Weak Erection
    Premature Ejaculation
    Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
    Groin / Testicular Pain
    Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone
    Those are the side effects of everything...

Originally Posted by phish2000 View Post
    Good for you...nothing to be ashamed of....i do sometimes too
    strong bump
    O|||||||O

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But... wouldn't the same thing be said about sex?

Sex is basically the same thing as masturbation, so by the same logic we should limit sex to 2-3 times per week. Anything more than that is unhealthy!

Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jnoah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To much of anything can't be good for you.

I rep back-well sometimes rake922's Avatar
    rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rake922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so this may be why my hair is falling out
    ~~~~~~~ ~
    ~ ~~ ~~ ~

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong bump is strong. 11.11 bad girls take me to heaven
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    And why wouldn't your body know the difference?

Your body and mind are not two disconnected objects. If your mind knows it, your body knows it.

Originally Posted by lowstrife View Post
    But... wouldn't the same thing be said about sex?

Sex is basically the same thing as masturbation, so by the same logic we should limit sex to 2-3 times per week. Anything more than that is unhealthy!
    How are they the same? Humans are a social animal, its quite natural to expect that the reaction to sex will be vastly different from masturbation.

Is talking to an imaginary friend as therapeutic as talking to a group of close friends?
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis