DFeeg2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Need advice from the wise

Hey
    I am 18 and have always been a muscular guy. Over last summer I did more than my share of drinking and put on a good amount of weight around the waist. One day I realized what i was doing and quit drinking, quit smoking and started lifting every other day and running about 2 miles every day or every other day. I lost about 25 or 30 lbs and now look good, except i still have the thin annoying layer of skin fat that is preventing my abs from showing and giving me that cut look, its really the only fat left on my body cuz i have skinny legs. im 5'10, 152, 32 inch waist, 15 inch arms. Well i continued the lifting without getting any gains and realized i was overtraining and needed to add some post workout carbs to the routine. so i took a week off to let my muscles rebuild themselves. now that im ready to start training again I want to take the next 4 and a half weeks and cut off that last layer of skin fat thats preventing my abs from showing while preserving as much muscle as possible and then build up my physique. according to calorie counters on the net i burn 2500 calories a day and according to my diet log i've been keeping i've only been taking in about 1600 a day (almost all protein with minimal carbs) and my weight is staying the same...what am i doing wrong and can anyone give me advice or tell me how to get rid of that last little bit of fat?

Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most likely your metabolism has slowed down from lack of calories. Consume more calories to kick start your metabolism, maybe bring it up to 2000 for a week. If you choose you can burn the extra calories with cardio, but your body should be intaking a certain amount of calories to keep your metabolism up.

Make sure you take a carb/protein drink after workouts and i also consume one after my cardio. Do cardio in mornings on an empty stomach.

after you get your diet straight with the right amount of calories and get set into a morning cardio routine you could add a fat burner.

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you're on the right track, i commend you for turning yourself around like that.

try a thermogenic like speed stack if you're not afraid of big bad ephedra (lol). I use it an even at 7-8%bf my abs are losing fat!

ive got pix if u doubt me

DFeeg2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the input guys

i did 25 mins of low intensity cardio this morning before breakfast and i have some old stacker laying around from awhile back that im going to start taking...probly gona keep my calories at about the same tho, makes me paranoid about losing progress when i eat too many during cutting and im on a little bit of a time crunch (hitting key west for spring break). Ill keep you guys posted if your interested, thanks again