yarmish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Need powerbuilding routine!!!!!

i have been lifting for about 4 years now..i have added some decent size..i am now looking for a good powerbuilding program i want to put on as much size as possible and also gain strength...my diet is good and i sleep atleast 8 hours a night...any info on a good routine would be greatly appreciated.

Mr Nasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start a strength training journal. It will help you monitor your progress. Try to increase the poundage each work out by 5lbs.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    i am getting great strength gains with this.... aswell as mass...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=222316

Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've made awesome gains on this program. Scott Take a look at it and give it a shot. I have learned to leave out the good mornings, though, because they would restrict my deadlifts.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...rbuilding+Plan

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by XPumperX
    I've made awesome gains on this program. Scott Take a look at it and give it a shot. I have learned to leave out the good mornings, though, because they would restrict my deadlifts.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...rbuilding+Plan
    does look good...

Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by scott_donald
    does look good...
    I'm sorry Scott. You've already seen it.

WHAT I WANTED TO SAY: Scott already took a look at it. Give it a shot.

:-) Sorry

yarmish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THANKS ALOT FOR THE ROUTINES GUYS..I WILL GIVE THEM A SHOT..

Originally posted by XPumperX
    I'm sorry Scott. You've already seen it.

WHAT I WANTED TO SAY: Scott already took a look at it. Give it a shot.

:-) Sorry
    i dont mind....

good