baller3wood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Should i lift every day?

I lift weights every other day, i lift heavy, and with intensity yet i still am not sore the next day. I want to lift weights everyday, but ive heard you need time for your muscles to heal, but my muscles feel good so should i lift everyday?

Layne_Norton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wouldnt but everyone is different. If you want try it for awhile and see how you progress. It may work for awhile for you but eventually it will lead to overtraining. So if you do it make sure you change up your routine once your gains slow or if you get signs of overtraining

agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agjas001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have heard that the best way to train is to train one to two body parts a day and wait for 5 to 7 days to train that body part again. For example you can lift chest/tri on monday back/bi on tuesday shoulders on wednesday legs on Thursday take a day off and start all over again

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont workout everyday, your body needs rest in between. And only work each muscle once a week
    1......2......3...... LIFT

blah blah blah blah blah Aenomy's Avatar
    Aenomy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aenomy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aenomy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow since............

since i cant see what your doing, I cant be a judge, but one problem can be from improper technique, or on the other hand not using enough lbs.

maybe though, I'm not an expert, just saying it's possible!