TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVision has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Trying to cut but feeling weak

Howdy all

I'm about 190lbs now and trying to get around 170. I started out my diet plan last week , basically cutting out most of the unnecessary carbs from meals but i've noticed I've started feeling more tired and clumsy, especially at work. (I work at a warehouse so I need the strength to last thruout the day).

This is my diet as of now:
    Morning- bowl of oatmeal, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, a glass of water.
    Midaday- Homemade turkey sandwich with a slice of cheese and tomatoes/lettuce
    Evening- bowl of white rice with some homemade chicken/fish curry.
    Latenight snack- Lowfat yogurt or cottage cheese or a glass of 2% reduced milk

Am I eating too little or what? I've just ordered 5lbs of Whey and a small container of creatine from BB.Com so I'll start incorporating a couple of protein shakes into my diet. I've also bought a set of free weights with bench from a garage sale and
    will be starting out my weights-training program from next week.

My other concern is that creatine is supposed to make u stronger but it also bulks up the body, right? So should I return the creatine or continue to supplement with it with my training?

Thanks in advance!
    [ Thinking of something cool to put here ]

Qrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont want to flame at all but your diet reallyyyyy need some extra tweaking,

try looking at some diet post from the board, it may help you alot..
    Dream it, do it!

shanemichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YES YOU NEED TO EAT SMALL AND OFTEN AT LEAST 6 MAYBEE MORE..EACH MEAL SHOULD CONTAIN A GOOD SORCE OF PROTIEN ..I USALLY EAT LOTS OF TUNA FISH ITS CHEAP AND ONLY 130KCAL A TIN..I HAVE PROTIEN POWDERS SO THEY CAN COUNT AS WELL...EGG WHITES ARE GOOD AS WELL...IF YOU CAN COUNT THE GRAMS OF PROTIEN TRY FOR 6X 30 TO 40G PER MEAL ....ITS NOT EASY SOMETIMES BUT YOUR BODY NEEDS PROTIEN IF YOU ARE LIFTING THATS A FACT OATMEAL ALONE WONT GIVE U MUSCELLS..GOOD DIETING

Registered User Matthew Shepard's Avatar
    Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're starving yourself bro....

read up on cutting/fat loss
    RIP Matthew Shepard--gone but NEVER forgotten!

Check Out My Transformation Photos! (305lb-159lb) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152603323&p=1043189043&viewfull=1#post1043189043

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you need to eat 10-12 times your body weight if you are cutting.

eat small snacks thru out the day, you are waiting to long to eat.

Seems way to little.

bring a apple or some nuts or something to eat while on the job.
    drink more water
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -