outflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what does super set mean.............

?......
    You have to love bodybuilding so much that you'll concentrate on a movement with enough intensity to actually convince yourself that the muscle is visibly growing with every repetition. As you pump and squeeze, you can feel it, you can see it, and you don't want to stop.

weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I posted this on another form:

supersets is pyramid setting and it is as follows:

i only superset on arms and maybe one on chest

on preacher curls, I start on 60 then, 10 reps, then go up 5 pounds, to 65 then 8 reps, 5 pounds then 6 reps then 5 pounds, then 5 reps 4 reps, go up in weight also

so basically, 10 8 6 5 4 reps without ANY rest, then after finished wait 30 seconds, then go back up again without any rest until you end up at 60 again, or whatever weight you started with, also I couldn't do all of this at first so I started with just 10 8 6, etc until I felt I could go up