Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont usually go on the pics portion, now I remember why- so many posts about clothing and styles.... this is a bodybuilding site

anyway to the o/p, you definatly look thick at your weight (a good thick)... good arms, you look solid.. I dont see why you would consider losing weight anytime soon.. and if you do put on a little bad weight, just wear a baggier shirt and you'll be all set. good job.

btw, how do you deal with driving in NYC? I went there before and it was such a nightmare haha
    245 pounds- transitioning into cutting

YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE.. muscle_craver's Avatar
    muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude b4 i start

were not being harsh, when u post pics and ask for opinions were here to giv it 2 u.

ok first of all i wont get into the fashion as u clearly feel very strongly about it and u didnt ask for opinions on it.

u look like a guy who has put alot of initial emphasise on size, particulary the arms/shoulders n this is why they look much bigger then rest of body.

n even when i was bulkin. i used to eat a ****load and would not do cardio but i never looked so ... round. im not saying i had a sixpak but no gut was ther to be seen. anyways just a little thought, my advice is to go for a slow cut now, get down to a respectable waste line n then start a clean bulk. you will achieve more and keep people lookn at u like your fat.

killakev17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everyone just leave the guy alone...if he doesnt want to shed the weight down then let him do what he wants.
    Last edited by killakev17; 04-15-2007 at 09:30 AM.

YOUR BODY IS THE TEMPLE.. muscle_craver's Avatar
    muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) muscle_craver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    oh yeh b4 i forget. great job on the size u have packed on since joinin the gym

tonydelegato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I don't understand is this: Why are you getting upset at the negative responses? I can understand maybe you expected to have a torrent of glowing comments unleashed upon your ego, but you put your picture up there. I think the worst comment that I read was "you're fat". Nobody said "give it up dude, you're a waste of space. I can't believe you can even fit your blubber through the sliding doors". You asked for input. Some of it was a bit harsh, but you have to take the bad with the good. The little inter-arguments and the racism tangent was fun to read, though.

Anyhow, if what you said is true about being real skinny before, then you're progressing along quite well. Keep it up. I would direct some of my attention towards the better cutting advice given, though.

Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It seems like you (OP) think that you need to be big to be strong. You can be just as strong if you lose that extra fat, it'll just take longer. If you don't care about 'looks' or whatever, then more power to you.

If you are trying to achieve a more 'aesthetic' physique, then yes, you are overdue for a cut.

TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post
    Thank you Shay14, The others couldnt resist joining in on the fun.
    Its crazy how people insult skinny guys by telling them eat and bulk up along with namecalling so I did that because I started out very skinny and now they insult me and call me fat, I cant win.
    Dude, I really can't say why everyone retaliated at you like that, a real shame what these forums have come to. to be honest, you are pretty pudgy, but that comes along with a bulk. I'd say you could still pack on even more size before you cut. And make sure to keep everyone updated so they can flame you some more when you're ripped.

BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you should be in the next batman lol, but on a serious note thats the ugliest shirt ive ever seen lmao haha reps to you
    Last edited by chobanuk; 04-15-2007 at 12:51 PM.

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I dont understand it either Thebourne but I see the same crap on youtube, You can see a video of a guy benchpressing 450lbs and people will still talk **** to him.
    I might just stick with my initial plan of getting to 175-180 then Ill look into cutting down. I was never too impressed with the cut up look, I personally like the big/bulky look and I shouldnt let these idiots on this forum make me feel bad about it.
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDiplomats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No offense bro, but if I saw a guy walking around with an under-armor shirt on at the mall, I would think he was a queer straight up. I'm not calling you gay or anything, just trying to help you out...But it's your life and if you like wearing tight workout shirts, then go for it.

You have some pretty nice arms, but we need to see pictures of everything else (no homo). I personally think you should cut because you would look a lot better with lower BF. You may lose a bit of strength, but it isn't anything that can't be quickly made back up when you start clean bulking from a lower BF.

[EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think you have made some great gains in your bulking phase...but arent you curious to see just how much MUSCLE you have added. the only way to really see what you got is to cut down the fat. also, it will let you see where your weak points are so you can improve.

at 5'4" i honstly think you would look overweight if i saw you in person. the underarmour shirt is a bit much outside the gym, especially with jeans.
    huntington beach, CA.
    madeinaustralia-
    victor ahead slightly???....like when i first had sex i only "slightly" prematurly ejaculated

.Sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .Sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .Sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) .Sunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Incredible!! If someone told me men could be so bitchy i would'nt have believed it. I don't think even the most bitchy women could hold their own against some inane posters here.

To the OP, keep doing what you are doing. The key thing is your personal satisfaction and not the views of some immature posters.

k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k9feces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think he is fat, just a fat face. Maybe caused by HGH?

Registered User dampaintballhurt's Avatar
    dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dampaintballhurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok guys lets stop flaming the kid . If you guys think you are so lean i'll take an ab shot and we can compare ok?

You have great arms and there is alot of big definition there. But I do not think that you are 165 since I am 155 in my pics and atm. I think you need to ease of on your diet and after your workouts do a little cardio. The tight t's only look good if ur lean man I know you may have to sacrifice your favorite foods but as I read on here "nothing tastes as good as being lean"

Registered User GrndTheftAutumn's Avatar
    GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrndTheftAutumn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well since your training for strenght..and not to look good. Then why neglect your abs? Its part of your core it will increase your squats and a host of other lifts.

Good Luck
    Give them nothing..... Take every thing!

CutDiet Progress.. yes im to lazy to form my own this time.
    3/30/07 192.2lbs 16.6% Fat = Warm
    4/04/07 190.8lbs 15.8% Still Toasty !
    4/11/07 186.8lbs 14.8%
    4/27/07 180.2lbs ??.??% Did not check

ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000) ilurk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dampaintballhurt View Post
    But I do not think that you are 165 since I am 155 in my pics and atm.
    but youre 5'9 and he is 5'4....

muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

You look like that creepy guy that plays in (ghosh) at the subway...
    To be the best, you have to beat the best!

Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not looking bad, man. Arms are scary big- But the rest is not impressive proportionally. Do a bit of cutting and focus more on lats.

maxf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay those pictures are hilarious

BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50) BattleHymns will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

thanks for the comment douchebag
    Last edited by chobanuk; 11-03-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sebsmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by TheBourne View Post
    Holy **** some *******s on this website...as for that chick boasting about how she's a hottie on the frontpage of hotornot...you're not even that hot so **** off and die. This isn't a ****ing plastic surgery forum so don't expect everyone to look like Derek Zoolander you scum. OP looking swole bro, From what I can/can't tell I think you need to work on the lats so you can stop taking the subway and fly around NYC.
    Rofl owned. Who would take the opinion of some internet attention craving picture prostitute anyway? Some people are too concerned with looking good for OTHER people, when you should be looking good for YOU. Honestly dude I hate those kinds of shirts, it's guido-ish and I can't stand them, but thats besides the point. :P You look fine just keep at it and don't let anyone get to you about what you want your body to look like, that's why it's a personal preference, not a social.
    Last edited by Sebsmash; 04-15-2007 at 05:09 PM.

yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post
    Im really sorry that I dont have any good pics to show off my body [legs,back] and these look like dumb vacation pics but theyre all I got. Im very limited with what I can do with my crappy digital camera, Sorry.

I enjoy doing chins, Did them earlier in the gym....Was sore on the train so I was barely able to do one.

Couldnt flex too hard because my arms were way too sore, Thanks again superpump250...Best arm day I ever had today.

Once I hit 180lbs Im gonna consider losing some weight.
    Joined a gym on Jan.1st 2007
    and your already mister badass? got the tight shirt holding in the layer of fat and everything.
    you lift the highest homemade snicker-bar in the gym!
    cheesburger and fries robble robble!

NYCHOCKEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by debrovnik View Post
    Pah! I don't get rated, I'm just there to look hot.
    Ya bud too bad I can't judge men as percisely as your homo ass can, but judging from the busted broads on either side of you on that website, which basically puts you on the same pedestal, I'd say you are no Brad Pitt face-wise my dude...lol lol lol

[EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50) [EM1]Bobby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yenal View Post
    Joined a gym on Jan.1st 2007
    and your already mister badass? got the tight shirt holding in the layer of fat and everything.
    you lift the highest homemade snicker-bar in the gym!
    cheesburger and fries robble robble!
    DUDE.....since when did his shirt say f@g on it in the first pic....ROFL!!!!! how did you even do that?
    huntington beach, CA.
    madeinaustralia-
    victor ahead slightly???....like when i first had sex i only "slightly" prematurly ejaculated

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yenal you got serious problems if youre going to download my pics and actually take the time to edit them, All while you have no pics/info up on yourself. What the **** is your problem? Why does it matter when I started lifting and what are you insulting me about it for?

Looking through your previous posts you sure do post in the photo section alot, It must be hard to be a man who loves looking at other men who are half naked and be forced to keep it a secret, Id be frustrated too.

needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250) needthepump has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by muscless View Post
    You look like that creepy guy that plays in (ghosh) at the subway...
    yea nothing against you but you are coming off as a little creepy..
    Im a solider of the apocalypse

So what, Can you even do a chin up? Im so fat yet I can do 20 with ease.
    So I didnt take pics in a typical surrounding because my camera is pretty crappy, I had the camera in my pocket and I saw that the train was pretty bright so I figured Id take a few photos with my friend, There are bars on the train so I figured Id do one chin up just for a fun photo.

Its funny how harsh people in this world really are, You must really have nothing else to do than come to this thread to insult me, Not that I even care...

scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scutterd5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you don't care why are you getting so defensive... you set yourself up with the gay pictures you posted.

dat_monkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dat_monkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dat_monkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dat_monkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dat_monkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is hilarious.

anyways your chest looks like it needs some work... imo your arms look pretty disproportional to the rest of your body. You look pretty big, but you also have a lot of fat so its hard to say whats bicep and whats fatcep. its also really hard to tell because you have a shirt on... and theres no leg shots. and i have to agree with everyone else... wearing underarmor around town is ridiculous. anyways, i think you should definitly cut and then clean bulk...if you have good size it will make you look massive. i dont really see the point of just being strong unless you are actually applying it to some aspect of your life... like powerlifing or boxing or something.

peace.

yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by scutterd5 View Post
    you set yourself up with the gay pictures you posted.
    thank you! LMAO