Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

New pics, On the NYC Subway!

Im really sorry that I dont have any good pics to show off my body [legs,back] and these look like dumb vacation pics but theyre all I got. Im very limited with what I can do with my crappy digital camera, Sorry.

I enjoy doing chins, Did them earlier in the gym....Was sore on the train so I was barely able to do one.

Couldnt flex too hard because my arms were way too sore, Thanks again superpump250...Best arm day I ever had today.

Once I hit 180lbs Im gonna consider losing some weight.
    db shoulder press : can get the 115s up
    db bench: 125 x 10 x 4.
    bulking to 200 even if it kills me.

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think you should consider losing some weight when you hit 160.

Oh, wait, you're 165. I think you should have considered losing some weight when you hit 160.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Whiteheart is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Dont really care too much for the cut up look but I just dont want to get fat, I weigh about 168 now and Id rather not sacrifice strength for looks unless I really have to.

StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No offence mate but wtf i the point of being strong unless your gonna compete as a powerlifter or MMA? (5'4")

This is complete honesty but i say love the fat and get a new t-shirt. You would actually look bigger not wearing something tight imo and people wouldnt be quite so repullsed. Noone is impressed by short fat kids (no harsh). Also get a haircut (super no harsh)
    ☆★★☆★Spring Cutters Crew☆★★☆★

1k+ w/link

Its called bulking up....You are saying Im fat like Im 450lbs obese.....What is wrong with you? I just put a little line that Id consider losing weight when I hit 180 and you jump all over me. You actually say people are repulsed by me like Im a freak, What is wrong with you?

And what the **** is wrong with wanting to be strong?

StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StiG_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post
    Its called bulking up....You are saying Im fat like Im 450lbs obese.....What is wrong with you? I just put a little line that Id consider losing weight when I hit 180 and you jump all over me. You actually say people are repulsed by me like Im a freak, What is wrong with you?

And what the **** is wrong with wanting to be strong?
    Hey hey hey man i wasnt jumping on you. I honestly wanted to know what you were planning to do with your strength when youve finished bulking whether is was powerlifting or whatever.

Also didnt call you fat but just suggested that you start the cut now rather thn later. It wont be your last chance to bulk and a cut can sometimes make people look bigger imo.

Repulsed was harsh ok but my point was the t-shirt is doing you no favours. Its like those fat chicks wearing hot pants or crop tops. They might think they have 'curves' but most people are a little put off. Showing less might get you so much more.

1k+ w/link

I enjoy wearing those style shirts, I wear other stuff but these type of shirts are my favorite....I dont see my stomach bulging out so I dont see a problem with it. You also said I should cut my hair......Give me some good reasons why you think I should [Im not going to do it anyway] I just want to hear what youre going to say.

Nah keep the hair long.

Btw dont get so upset. You ask for opinions but dont like it when people suggest its time for a cut.

Im just suggesting that sometimes less is more and being more cut and not wearing tight shirts can make you look much better. Man i wish those semi fat chicks would take my advice and stop showing their bellies. xD

1k+ w/link

Drahcir * has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drahcir * has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drahcir * has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drahcir * has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drahcir * has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drahcir * has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drahcir * has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lookin' pretty big mate. How long have you been training, and have you any before pictures to compare?

If i were you i wouldn't go hardcore cutting yet, but doing bits of cardio here and there maybe good. Im currently doing this, as i dont feel the need to rip up (in fact id turn into a skeleton with my frame), so im doing light cardio to look a little leaner just a couple of times a week.
    Rich

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Wow I'm ignorant!
    Last edited by Titania; 04-16-2007 at 02:42 AM.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont really care too much for the cut up look but I just dont want to get fat, I weigh about 168 now and Id rather not sacrifice strength for looks unless I really have to.
    but in all honesty you ARE fat.

You just look like a chubby guy with good arms.

Originally Posted by debrovnik View Post
    Wow you\'re ugly!
    Ok you call me that but what is good about you in your videos?

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Ok you call me that but what is good about you in your videos?
    Ummmm.... I'm the cover model on the ratings website www.sexyornot.us.... my face is on every page..... that might be a start......

Pwnd.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by debrovnik View Post
    Ummmm.... I'm the cover model on the ratings website www.sexyornot.us.... my face is on every page..... that might be a start......

Pwnd.

you're the red head chick ay.

Those websites are stupid, Ive seen the worse looking people with the highest ratings and bragging about being a [model] for the site sounds very gay to me.

Also, What is your problem starting with me when I didnt do anything wrong to you?

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy_ View Post
    This is complete honesty but i say love the fat and get a new t-shirt. You would actually look bigger not wearing something tight imo and people wouldnt be quite so repullsed.
    At 6'1", 158 lbs, dont give anybody advice.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IWhat is wrong with you?
    Forget this troll. 165lb (74 kg) is not obese & you are doing fine. I would suggest hitting heavy weight thought.
    Last edited by GregT; 04-14-2007 at 03:10 AM.

Cool

Those websites are stupid, Ive seen the worse looking people with the highest ratings and bragging about being a [model] for the site sounds very gay to me.
    Pah! I don't get rated, I'm just there to look hot.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Termis2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome place to shoot some pictures! Like the bulkiness and size! Keep it up!
    --== All about bench pressing: http://www.bench-pressing.com ==--

Ultimate winner JesusTookMyBike's Avatar
    JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusTookMyBike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shut the **** up all you haters.

Looking good bro, Your arms look powerful. Would be great to see some other body parts & poses. But, From what I can see. You look solid!

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i like the set - very cool

gotta lose the waist though, you'd look twice as good serious

Originally Posted by GregT View Post
    Love your stats btw. (wow strong bull****, ya rly)

PS id rather be 6'1" 9% fat than 5'4" (smaller than my mum) at 20%+.

To OP you look very, very strong but i think youd look better AND bigger with a cut. What else is the point of the pics if i cant say that.

1k+ w/link

TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy **** some *******s on this website...as for that chick boasting about how she's a hottie on the frontpage of hotornot...you're not even that hot so **** off and die. This isn't a ****ing plastic surgery forum so don't expect everyone to look like Derek Zoolander you scum. OP looking swole bro, From what I can/can't tell I think you need to work on the lats so you can stop taking the subway and fly around NYC.

Hey, I appreciate the kinder recent comments....I do understand I have a BIT of fat in my stomach area but I kinda fear cutting down because Im pretty new to lifting and I still dont know too much [only started 4-5 months ago]

Question....When I do cut down....How many calories per day should I aim for?
    Right now my meal plan is something like this.

I take weightgainer drinks but Im gonna minimize the use of these and at some point cut them out for good for a while [see I work alot and sometimes its impossible for me to eat right or eat anything at all for an entire day]

Bowl of Oatmeal
    4 eggs

ON chocolate protein

Mid day meal [this can be anything like sausages/chicken/fish/steak]

Something extra [cottage cheese/yogurt/bacon/chicken/steak]

Dinner [Whatever is made that night]

ON chocolate protein

Probably not that great but I find eating to be alot harder and annoying than lifting.

susko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) susko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) susko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GregT View Post
    lmao

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    aha funny pics, another new yorker guessin your from the bronx if you're runnin the D line ?

Consistency + Knowledge BodySculpting's Avatar
    BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodySculpting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by d_k View Post
    aha funny pics, another new yorker guessin your from the bronx if you're runnin the D line ?
    I think he's a tourist.

Get off my trains.

I don't know if your heavy set or not. You arms look pretty defined, so you don't seem to be fat...but your face is really chubby. I would say try to stay at your current bodyfat if still bulking or cut down a bit while keeping on with the gains....yes it can be done.

Good luck

and seriously, get off my trains............................................ .................................................. ..........no smiley face....I am serious!
    "The only way out of hell, is through it. "

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BodySculpting View Post
    I think he's a tourist.

Get off my trains.

I don't know if your heavy set or not. You arms look pretty defined, so you don't seem to be fat...but your face is really chubby. I would say try to stay at your current bodyfat if still bulking or cut down a bit while keeping on with the gains....yes it can be done.

Good luck

and seriously, get off my trains............................................ .................................................. ..........no smiley face....I am serious!
    lol I'm a E train man, I stay off that D

I'm going to release a set of pics taken on the Sydney Subway.

Much more impressive because we have padded cloth seats and double deck trains

I am no tourist, Ive lived in Nyc all my life. That was a pretty old train...There are newer subway trains now that were released about 4-5 years ago, Maybe Ill have my next photo session there!