Swarazyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nothing but meat and vegetables for 8 weeks?

Do you think it would be a good idea to eat nothing but lean meat, egg whites, fish, and raw vegetables and drink nothing but water for 8 weeks to cut down? I hear that fruit has alot of sugar and carbs in it...

wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000) wildman536 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds Good, What Type of Meal-Plan do you have in Mind?

thejumpoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thejumpoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thejumpoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thejumpoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thejumpoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thejumpoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    make sure you get some type of carbs in there postworkout... bowl of oatmeal or somethin.

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: nothing but meat and vegetables for 8 weeks?

Originally posted by Swarazyc
    Do you think it would be a good idea to eat nothing but lean meat, egg whites, fish, and raw vegetables and drink nothing but water for 8 weeks to cut down? I hear that fruit has alot of sugar and carbs in it...
    Not exactly.... you needs EFA's and carbs as well. Just go low on the carbs and you'll be set.
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.

Swarazyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll get EFA's from salmon and avacado. For carbs, I guess I'll add half a cup of oatmeal(made w/ water) into my diet somewhere, like for breakfast, atleast a few days a week. I'll also take a multi vitamin and a protein shake(made w/ water) once a day.
    a regular day should look like this:
    6:00 am - half a cup of oatmeal OR 2 microwaved egg whites, multi vitamin
    3:30 pm - can of tuna, raw vegetables
    work out
    5:30 pm - protein shake, raw vegetables
    6:60 pm - salad w/ can of tuna or lean ham or turkey on top, no dressing
    gallon of water throughout the day
    I'll miss my favourite foods like granola bars and cereal, kielbasai, english tea biscits, peanutbutter sandwich, and bana but I'll just think about how great it'll be to finally get shredded.

I know it's bad to go so long without eating as it can slow down my metabolism, but I have no other choice, because I can't eat in school.

Also, I will not lift weights during this time. I will do a TON of cardio+calisthenics in the form of riding stationary bike, running in place, pushups, boxing, and abdominal work.

I've tried cutting before while lifting weights and it was never successful. I've heard about this type of program where you go off the weights and do alot more cardio, combined with a very pure diet, it should hopefully work. I'm willing to sacrifice some muscle, because I know if this is successful I'll be ready to start lifting heavy again once I'm done.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Re: nothing but meat and vegetables for 8 weeks?

Originally posted by Wheytgain
    Not exactly.... you needs EFA's and carbs as well. Just go low on the carbs and you'll be set.
    He would be eating fish which would help in his EFA consumption.
    I'm back. For good.

Slayer666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No No No....don't follow that diet. First, your first meal has EITHER carbs or protein? You need both. Second, your not getting enough carbs after your workout. Third, that all adds up to about 100 g protein. It is way too low on calories. And you go 12 hours without a meal. There isn't close to enough food, you would always be hungry, out of energy, and you'd fall off the diet. If you did follow it, you'd be losing as much muscle as fat.

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Re: Re: nothing but meat and vegetables for 8 weeks?

Originally posted by BigTraps
    He would be eating fish which would help in his EFA consumption.
    Yep. I guess I'm addicted to my daily bag of peanuts .
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.

SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely make sure you get foods with fats and carbs. If you only eat lean meats you can die. It's from a lack of carbs aand fats.
    The only dumb question is the question not asked.

If you need a hookup for your supplements or protein, shoot me a PM or even better hit me up by AIM.