lindzholliday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink newbie needing coach

I know this is has addressed many times before but I can't really find what I'm looking for, I am completely new and looking to do my first contest, I am trying to find a reputable coach to help me along the way....thanks for your help in advance!

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    3DMJ, Layne Norton, Paul Revelia, I know JP Faherty & Stan Beres both do contest prep coaching as well.. just some names off the top of my head
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    3DMJ, Layne Norton, Paul Revelia, I know JP Faherty & Stan Beres both do contest prep coaching as well.. just some names off the top of my head
    Thanks Inna!

3DMJ
    Pro Physique
    INOV8 Elite Performance
    Ben Esgro
    Demon (stan)
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ang3li has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This also depends on where you are located or if you want an online coach.
    You can check out your local shows and see who placed top 3, then find out who coached those people
    That is a good way to find local coaches.

For newbies, I would recommend a local coach as opposed to online as you will probably need a closer eye out for your first competition as it can be rather scary
    Help For Fitness
    Fitness, Lifestyle and Health Blog
    Please visit: HelpForFitness.com

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Thanks Inna!

3DMJ
    Pro Physique
    INOV8 Elite Performance
    Ben Esgro
    Demon (stan)
    Thanks guys!

Website in signature if interested in more info!

LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100) LEZA1990LEZA is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks Inna!

3DMJ
    Pro Physique
    INOV8 Elite Performance
    Ben Esgro
    Demon (stan)

jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaquelynny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ang3li View Post
    This also depends on where you are located or if you want an online coach.
    You can check out your local shows and see who placed top 3, then find out who coached those people
    That is a good way to find local coaches.

For newbies, I would recommend a local coach as opposed to online as you will probably need a closer eye out for your first competition as it can be rather scary
    no offense, but if you go to a local coach at least do research on them and find out about the type of diet and cardio their competitors use. eating fish and greens+ 1 or more hours of daily cardio can get you a top placing-and that's pretty much it. you don't want to go down that road IMHO