Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chicago911 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Losing fat/gaining muscle at the same time

The concept of cutting and bulking at the same time is a controversial one, but it seems many agree that people who are overweight and a newbie to lifting or have not lifted for a long time(years) will, initially, be able to gain some muscle, while also losing fat.

That being said, assuming an intensive weight training program and good diet, how much muscle can a newbie expect to gain, while also losing fat, before the process of simultaneous cutting and bulking stops or becomes increasingly difficult?

Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bundy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dude, nodoby can really make an accurate measurment of that because EVERYONE IS DIFFERNT some people seem to have unhuman metabolisims that don't get fat and just add more muscle, or some never can really into bodybuilding cause there bodies just don't respond, so any guesses here at what you could gain/lose would only be a shot in the dark from there experinces.

stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stick_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would have to agree, for newbies it is possible to gian muscle and lose fat as it did happen to me
    i gained a few pounds of muscle mass over the months, and dropped my bf%, despite having no idea of nutriotnal concepts
    but beyond that, i don't think it is possible, that or very very difficult
    'I ain't goin down no more'
    I Nostri Valori

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump