quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Diet Mountain Dew

I've noticed this for years, and I still can't figure it out. If diet mountain dew has concentrated orange juice as the second ingredient after carbonated water, then how in the hell can it be zero calories? I mean I would think it would have to add some calories, even like 5, but 0? You know something ain't right, still tastes really good though.

I rep back 1,000,000+ natescope's Avatar
    natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    citric acid is vitamin C, not orange juice
    ~No alcohol~

-------------------------
    negs: jack90; CelticTiger (douches)

abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000) abergirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Contains: Carbonated water, concentrated orange juice, citric acid, natural flavors, citrus pectin, potassium benzoate (preserves freshness), aspartame, potassium citrate, caffeine, sodium citrate, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, gum arabic, sodium benzoate (preserves freshness), calcium disodium edta (to protect flavor), brominated vegetable oil, yellow 5

They have citric acid in there but also concentrated orange juice? Maybe it's such a small amount in there that it's negligible.
    eating out? a nutritional guide to popular restaurants and fast food!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2920231

the best ways to prepare your oatmeal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108636081

Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    less than 5 calories can be labeled as 0 I believe
    "Tryin' to minimize the issue, but I'm keeping it large
    I love the place that I live, but I hate the people in charge" -IT

Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I know is that it makes low-calorie Jello taste MUCH better than when you use water to make it as per the instructions.

quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So does booze, jello shooters! Jello also makes or gelatin in general makes for some interesting presentations in the culinary field.