Closed Thread
    agex000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How long until Creatine fills my muscles with water (to notice size difference)?

How long until Creatine fills my muscles with water (to notice size difference)?

jwylie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About the same amount of time it takes to click "back", the scroll up to supplements, go to the all knowledge-able creatine sticky, and read. appox. 234.6 secs

lift28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by jwylie
    About the same amount of time it takes to click "back", the scroll up to supplements, go to the all knowledge-able creatine sticky, and read. appox. 234.6 secs
    LMAO I was just thinking that.

AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here I helped you

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=100831

And for future - put anything to do with supps in the supps section.
    Relax & Sleep is a plant-based liquid sleep aid that I have helped develop using my 30 years of experiencing different levels of sleeplessness. Proper sleep is critical to our overall health in numerous ways including immunity support, recovery, rejuvenation, and energy level. If you have trouble sleeping please PM me and I will do my best to help your situation.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wrong section bro.

This has been covered lots of times as well so please read the creatine sticky in the supp section.

Thanks.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896