Thread: NEWB need help

UberNewb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NEWB need help

Man that subject sounds noobish...

Anyway I am a 16 ear old guy living in Anchorage Alaska and i was wondering the best way to lose my gut and get more definition(not bulging muscles just good looking). I have experimented with weight training and such since our family got a weight bench for 15 dollars. It is slightly broken but I am going to repair it. I have also experimented with my diet and have lost a good amount of weight jsut by cutting down on how much I eat but I still have a stomach and body im not to proud of. Im not morbidly obese but it doesn't look like I now it could. Now the thing is that I need an easy workout schedule to follow, something as simple as it can get. Its hard for me to do cardio workouts(im guessin from what ive heard this is the best way to lose fat) because of the winter and I have no access to a gym. All I have is some dumbells and a weight that I use to bench press(don't know it name).I also have a problem with managing my diet to exact nutritional needs so don't tell me I need a protein shake, tell me some good food with lots of protein.
    Basically I am jsut asking for a simple workout program and a simple diet, and I need a cardio type workout to help lose fat that I can do in my home or near it at least. Im not so concerned with gaining lots of muscle as i am with losing the fat.
    I am the UberNewb, no one else is as new to bodybuilding as me!

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all, there is a losing fat section of the forums.

You don't need to make your diet perfect. Just keep cutting away useless calories, drink lots of water, eat foods with lots of protein and most importantly, keep track of how many calories you take in everyday. Then you can adjust the amount of calories you eat according to how much weight you are losing.

As cardio you can do shadow boxing, running in place, lots of jumping jacks, jump rope, and other stuff.

For a weight lifting program just look at the thread that says Is a no bench workout okay and look at the post that I made in there.

LAxguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

What heisman said..And Jumping rope will do wonders if you want to swet..

Stick in there youll do great