Demolition has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demolition has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Demolition has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb motivation songs while working out...

hi, when i'm working out, i like to play some songs to increase my motivation.

the only decent one i have is: survivor- eye of the tiger

what else is there?

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    original(joking)
    i like the matrix theme..other than that jsujt h/c basically
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    disturbed- meaning of life

osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

Billy Ray Cyrus-Achey Breaky Heart
    MY FINAL POST!!

jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like linkin park's-In the End
    and Puddle of Mudd's-Blurry
    those songs just make me think about things people regulary don't think about.And i'm like what if this was to happen,and that.And a lot of times stuff is just messed up.And that motivates me to do something{like workout} before everything is gone.Its time to start seeing beyond our limits,we never really know how much time we have left.

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How about some IRON MAN by OZZY. That is the ultimate.

For me too, any time a Pink Floyd song comes on, it gets me going.

I have become Comfortably Numb......

squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well i listen to punk odly enough. new found glory, Less than jake, simple plan, serial joe, mustard plug, limbeck, stuff like that. it gets me going but theres sumwhat personal reasons for me that it gets me pumped.

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    Originally posted by squirrel
    well i listen to punk odly enough. new found glory, Less than jake, simple plan, serial joe, mustard plug, limbeck, stuff like that. it gets me going but theres sumwhat personal reasons for me that it gets me pumped.
    New Found Glory is fukking tight.

My Mp3 player was stolen, but if I still had it these are a few songs that would be on it:

Rocky 4 Training Montage
    Rocky 4 - No Easy Way Out
    Eminem - Still Don't Give a Fukk
    Eminem - The Way I am
    Ja Rule - Lets Ride
    Ja Rule - We'll be right here
    D12 - Fight Music
    Linkin Park - In the End
    Sisqo - Not Afraid
    Notorious BIG - Mo Money Mo problems
    Notorious BIG - Dead Wrong Remix
    Limp Bizkit - Rollin
    Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Strength From Withen PainThriller's Avatar
    PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Metalicas Fuel gets me pumped, as do NIN Head Like A Hole. Tripple H's theme Time To Play The Game by Motorhead is a good one also.
    Bench: 500 Paused Inzer Rage Single Ply (training @ 198 lbs) RAW Bench: 410 @ 195, 415 @ 202, Best RAW Bench Reps: 320 X 11, 340 X 6 (heavily fatigued to), 350 X 5, 375 X 3 Paused, 370 X 4, Best 230 for Reps Set: 30 Reps, Incline: 355
    Squat: 540 (belt/wraps well below paralell)
    Deadlift: 520 RAW just a belt.
    Total: 1510 @ 216 LBS and 20 years old

Best Competition Bench Press: 430 Lbs @ 216 Lbs (Dont worry, this WILL VASTLY IMPROVE!!!!!)

Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000)
    System of a Down's "Toxicity" album gets me pumped.

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    I also like that song "One Mic" by Nas. That **** gets me pumped.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Strength From Withen PainThriller's Avatar
    PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Scepulturas Refuse Resist probably gets me pumped more than any other song, it's just so hardcore.
    Bench: 500 Paused Inzer Rage Single Ply (training @ 198 lbs) RAW Bench: 410 @ 195, 415 @ 202, Best RAW Bench Reps: 320 X 11, 340 X 6 (heavily fatigued to), 350 X 5, 375 X 3 Paused, 370 X 4, Best 230 for Reps Set: 30 Reps, Incline: 355
    Squat: 540 (belt/wraps well below paralell)
    Deadlift: 520 RAW just a belt.
    Total: 1510 @ 216 LBS and 20 years old

Best Competition Bench Press: 430 Lbs @ 216 Lbs (Dont worry, this WILL VASTLY IMPROVE!!!!!)

AJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i since im in a new metal band not meaning rap metal i listen to anything that gives that feeling you know what i mean that great feeling that a song gives you

Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Metallica is the best to workout to and ACDC is good too.
    "Power come from God."
    "Do or do not there is no try"
    "I'm not very smart but I can lift heavy things."
    Current Height: 6'3''
    Current Weight: 212lbs.

Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    George Forogood - Bad To The Bone
    Billy Idol - Mony Mony
    Limp Bizkit - My Way Or The Highway
    INXS - Good Times (from The Lost Boys movie)
    Lost In The Shadows(from the Lost Boys movie aswell,dont know who sang it.)

Eye Of The Tiger - Surviver

These are some of the songs i make on my CD to be put on during a workout..
    Eye Of The Tiger,or any other song from Rocky gets ye going!"!!!
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

arnette0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SLIPKNOT - 666 ... wait and bleed
    MUDVAYNE - dig / smitty remix
    rob zombie - superbeast
    korn - ***got
    static X -#2

heavy **** for those heavy lifters!
    R. York

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    noone can tell u the song for ur motivation....everyone gets his own motivation from different sources....

its not like only HEAVY METAL would make u go goood...nopes.

once i was squatting ... un expectedly someone played

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN of EUROPE..

the rest....u dont wanna know ...

so again...find ur own motivation...and yes songs do help alot

P.S from songs i dont mean ***gots like BSB, Nsync e.t.c