CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyberGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Labrada Low Carb Lean Bars

Hey

I was thinking about getting those bars.
    They contain lots of glycerine (and maybe 2 g of sugars)..Im in a diet phase right now, so thats why i want a low carb bar...However, is it bad to get glycerine instead of carbs?? will it store more fat ???
    "Everything would have been geared for making my body able to withstand another small dose of iron on the bar for each exercise every week or two, even if it was just a few ounces. " -Stuart McRobert.

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't eat any of that ****. the protein used to make it.... it is made from horse hooves.I know it sounds like **** but it is true.,

JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyBoneDry is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Glycerine

Why does everyone say glycerine is made from horse's hooves? That's gelatin, as in Jell-O. Glycerine is derived from fatty acids.
    My newest novel, Death Knell, is out.

Check them out at Amazon, or:
    www.johnmisak.net

joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) joe78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're still better off drinking shakes, bars have a tendency to carry more fat, although Labrada bars are some of the best.
    Lifting weights makes me happy.

-w- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

labrada bars

oh, my god.. have you tried the "texas pecan pie" labrada bar? i have never had a protein bar that tasted sooooo damn good. to bad they're so expensive. oh, and as far as having them in a diet phase,,, i'd say one a day, in place of a meal. i've done this and so has my buddy who does contests. sometimes, especially when dieting, you HAVE to have something that you can chew on that tastes sweet. g'luck seeing those lower abs! -w-
    lets turn them calves into cattle!