imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What Would Be The Best Diet For Me To Burn Fat Faster

So far im down 74lbs in 4 months, but i know my diet hasnt been where it should be, what would you suggest me to eat and im trying to stay under 1200 cals a day. i get alot of mixed reviews from people at the gym so im trying to hear what you think, so help me out

pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by imjustez View Post
    So far im down 74lbs in 4 months, but i know my diet hasnt been where it should be, what would you suggest me to eat and im trying to stay under 1200 cals a day. i get alot of mixed reviews from people at the gym so im trying to hear what you think, so help me out
    How much of that 74lbs was fat? 1200 cals a day seems awfully low.

Did you read the sticky threads?

imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imjustez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea everyone told me that for my size i should be eating like 3000 or more cals, but if i am eating that much i wont be losing weight will i ? that seems like alot of food, and iono how much of it was fat, i just use my scale, i have gained alot of strength tho, but like i said i dont really know how much of it was fat

ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballin23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i say bulk up 30- 40 pounds then cut.

Originally Posted by ballin23 View Post
    what tha hell,

oh nevermind i didnt post my stats

so far i lost 74 pounds, but i weigh 540 i think im bulk enough man haha

I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ballin23 View Post
    wtf kind of info is that?

To the OP..read the stickies, get a good set of calories, macros, exercise, and lose the weight slowly. Believe me..better slow weight loss, than fast and end up with loose skin.

pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pahncrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by imjustez View Post
    what tha hell,

oh nevermind i didnt post my stats

so far i lost 74 pounds, but i weigh 540 i think im bulk enough man haha
    Oh, okay, 74lbs isn't as insane as I thought. However, you should take what Filmmakerr said to heart.

It is best to take it slow and consistently. Personally I wouldn't go below 2800 or so calories until you really need to start cutting hard. Also, remember to eat as clean as possible. If you are eating around 3000 calories of clean food and exercising, you will undoubtedly lose weight effectively.

I remember when I started cutting at 380lbs, the weight dropped off very quickly until 325, and then somewhat quickly until 300. Now things have been a bit tougher. I am currently around 290, with an ultimate goal of 260-265.

alright thanks for the info