dusty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how can i get more definition in my chest and arms?

i have good mass just need more definition

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    diet and cardio
    Tired

jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: how can i get more definition in my chest and arms?

Originally posted by dusty
    Just lower your bodyfat from diet and cardio. The high repetition/light weight myth doesn't work.

Arron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shave your arms. No joke. I'm not really hairy, but I trim my arms with a #1 and my arms look a lot more cut.

Sounds wierd, but just try it and if you don't like it you can let it cry back

BorderPatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya. Shaving will make a difference. Warm your Girlfriend/wife before hand though hehe.

Diet/cardio for definition. If you find you have a part lacking do isolation with high reps to pump blood into it and force it to catch up (IE: cable crossovers for inner chest or curls on an incline bench for bicep length)
    The only easy day.... was yesterday.

jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BorderPatrol
    (IE: cable crossovers for inner chest or curls on an incline bench for bicep length)
    You can only work your upper or lower pecs not your inner or outer chest. And you can't change the shape or length of your biceps, it's 100% genetic. These are very old myths.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by BorderPatrol
    Ya. Shaving will make a difference. Warm your Girlfriend/wife before hand though hehe.

Diet/cardio for definition. If you find you have a part lacking do isolation with high reps to pump blood into it and force it to catch up (IE: cable crossovers for inner chest or curls on an incline bench for bicep length)
    The "pumping blood into it" thing is a myth....as are high reps for definition. It's really hard to isolate anything in the tri's anyway. You'd be best off just concentratiing on the basics (close grip bench/dips/overhead extentions) and dieting/cardio.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Other than losing fat, your best bet would be to do low reps (3-5) with heavy weights for whatever muscle you're trying to make more defined. Also, tanning is probably a good idea.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: how can i get more definition in my chest and arms?

Originally posted by dusty
    Definition/cut/tone = low bodyfat.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cardio of course...but if you want to get an amazing burn isolating your triceps.....
    refer to the Bodybuilding bible..
    Arnold's book The new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding

check out page 468 This it amazing if you can find a barbell tree with some room, start at the bottum and burn out all the way to the top of the tree, if not you can do it on a squat rack

Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys waste too much time.

Look. Dim the lights and your muscles will have a nice shadow effect to them.

Shadows make you look cut. SO DIM THE LIGHTS!

JustinLee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ahh only if there was proper dim lighting everywhere i went...i would be able to walk around shirtless.

Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dr_Funk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Big Nes

Quote of the day!

Stimpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Big Nes

lol, if yuo want more definition the only answer is the answer no one wants to hear. you have to do get on that bike or treadmill and lower you body fat. It sucks but its the only way. Of course if you gain a lot of muscle it'll show more definition too eventually.

I weighed exactly 100kg's last year and this year i weigh 103kgs. i've actually put on weight but i look much more defined in the arms and chest than i did last year coz my muscles have changed and grown so much. I guess this is another way, but cardio is still the best way of course
    Weight: 205lbs
    height: 6'

current max benchpress of 297lbs
    current max deadlift of 396lbs
    current max squat of 341lbs
    been seriously training since mid 2003.