Rockafella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you burn more Calories than you consume?

Just wondering how you all burn more calories than you consume while trying to get ride of the stomach. I ran 1 mile and only burned 200 calories. I eat about 3000 calories a day so i still need to burn 2800 more. Im 6'3'' 235

rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodedog57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: How do you burn more Calories than you consume?

you burn calories just sitting and breathing. your one mile burned 200 more calories at that moment then you normally would have. also rather then just doing long distance running look into HIIT (high impact interval training) basically sprint/walk/sprint/walk/sprint/walk. you wont burn as many calories att hat moment but it will give your metabolism a boost for the day and overall will help burn more.

reading this you are burning clories. You need to find your rested metabolic rate or your basic metabolic rate. Then adjust a few hundred calories at a time downwards until you feel comfortable and are eating maybe 300-500 less then you burn a day.

Originally posted by Rockafella
    Just wondering how you all burn more calories than you consume while trying to get ride of the stomach. I ran 1 mile and only burned 200 calories. I eat about 3000 calories a day so i still need to burn 2800 more. Im 6'3'' 235
    June 1 - Sept 1 Cut

6-1: xxx | 6-10: xxx | 6-17: xxx | 6-24: xxx | Month Total:
    7-1: xxx | 7-8: xxx | 7-15: xxx | 7-22: xxx | 7-29: xxx | Month Total:
    8-5: xxx | 8-12: xxx | 8-19: xxx | 8-26: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 9-1: xxx

dannyisgonnacut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its simple. There is the level of caloric intake you need to stay alive at no activity (BMR) your level needed for all your activities (AMR).

What you need to consume to lose weight is NOT to burn all the cals you consume. Youd be a walking stick if you did, lose all your precious muscle.

The most accepted formula is AMR-500.

So if your AMR is 2500, eat 2000cals per day, with at least 1-1.5g protein per day. Personally I like the keto or ckd diet to lose weight its the fastest way in my opinoin, and if youre still new at this, you can gain so muscle. I did.

Check out the keto board.
    Good luck. Many more will come with many answers, its an extensive topic. So use the search function too. Youll find your info there. Search for
    Cutting diets
    Keto diet samples
    CKD info
    AMR
    Lyle Mc Donald
    403030 diet

Be sure to drink plenty of water 2Gallons at least. Thats right two gallons. Diuretic, and helps you lose weight by helping the liver metabolize fat.
    Good stuff.
    Anyway, im out

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Woah woah, hold on. It would be really really hard to burn 3000 calories a day with exercise. You burn calories just sitting, breathing, eating, sleeping, etc 24 hours a day - that's your metabolism. Depending on your level of activity and how much LBM you have, you'll burn a certain amount of calories without doing much of anything. Don't try to burn 3000 calories a day by running - you'll kill yourself. Do some searches on metabolism.
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun

Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try eating less lol

BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes just eats less
    im tired of doing cardio when cutting