Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Digital Body Fat Calipers?

Hey Girls,

Has anyone used these before. They say they are accurate to 2% bf. I'm just horrible with the regular calipers and my hubby has never used them so I don't know if he should try to use them on me? I was also thinking baout going to the gym. But the pt's there never seem to have a clue about anything? Is it worth buying the digital?

Lucy

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would think that if you make errors with regular calipers, you'd make errors with digital ones too. It's all in knowing how much to pinch, and the digital ones won't do that for you.

Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ms. Lucy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks Emoore

You know what, I was thinking it was similar to the scale bf% where they use a current to measure bf.

Do you happen to know a site that gives directions on how to use the calipers currectly. Also, I know there are different places to use from 1 area to 7 areas. The calipers I bought only use 1 area by the stomach. But I'd like to be as accurate as possible.

Thanks

elescher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elescher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elescher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elescher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elescher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elescher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elescher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use the sites from this article. It also gives some info on how to take a skin fold.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hussman3.htm#fatmeasure

It's hard to do properly - my fiancee & I got into a big argument last time - I guess I didn't want to believe the numbers were correct, so I blamed him! (blushing) oops...
    Elizabeth
    http://www.elizabethsherman.com

Alicat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good link, thanx

I'm going to get my hubby to re measure me I think.... the last result, as much as I liked it and wished it were, was no way accurate
    Alicat
    http://www.stronger.me.uk

The only thing you really know about me is...
    ...that's all you'll ever know.

Talking Awesome--thanks!

Appreciate the info.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    get a skyndex. it comes in either the 3 or 4 site. it's much quicker & less of a pain in the ass than lange calipers. i got one, used to use a lange & i'll never go back. here's country technology's number: 608 735 4718. it's expensive but worth it.

btw, nothing beats the mirror & pictures for giving you the real scoop.