shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile Best Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Flavor

Whats up everyone
    Today I'm gong to pick up another 10lb bag of Optimum Nutrition 100% whey. I'm contiplating which flavor I should pick up. I just finished a bag of "Double Chocolate" and I wasnt to impressed. IMO the flavor was kind of bitter and bland. But before that bag I had "Rocky Road" which IMO tastes pretty good. I would recommend it. But I'm looking for a new taste.
    List what flavors you have been through already and critique them. This thread should help a lot of people, as Optimum Nutrition is one of the most popular, if not the most popular protein powder used by members on this site.

PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhreakyMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cookies and cream was nice in milk but tasted horrible in water

rocky road is perfect in milk or water. This is my favourite

Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    chocolate mint
    dogs are forever in the push-up position.

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    vanilla,RR,strawberry and Dchocolate are the only ones sold in 10lb bags, out of those i would deff go with rocky road (chugs half his rocky road/creatine protein shake).
    Cursum Perficio

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Malky View Post
    chocolate mint
    ^Agreed!
    Only one with Aminogen and Lactase, and still is the ****z with milk and/or water

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BabyBodybuilder View Post
    ^Agreed!
    Only one with Aminogen and Lactase, and still is the ****z with milk and/or water
    all flavors contain both of the above. aminogen is optimums word for AA complex.
    Cursum Perficio

bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rocky Road is my fav.
    WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jsweetness View Post
    all flavors contain both of the above. aminogen is optimums word for AA complex.
    You're lieing.. proof?

Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gozma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea buddy, im looking at the back of my 5lb Strawberry container it says it has 25mg of Enzyme blend which is made up of aminogen and lactase

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strawberry is the ****!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

ampzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampzor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Def. Mint Chocolate!
    The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shadowstrength View Post
    Whats up everyone
    Today I'm gong to pick up another 10lb bag of Optimum Nutrition 100% whey. I'm contiplating which flavor I should pick up. I just finished a bag of "Double Chocolate" and I wasnt to impressed. IMO the flavor was kind of bitter and bland. But before that bag I had "Rocky Road" which IMO tastes pretty good. I would recommend it. But I'm looking for a new taste.
    List what flavors you have been through already and critique them. This thread should help a lot of people, as Optimum Nutrition is one of the most popular, if not the most popular protein powder used by members on this site.
    i like the oduble chocolate if i add splenda flavor packets (french vanilla or hazelnut)... otherwise it's chocolaty but not sweet... rocky road is better. I don't drink protein with milk, so i don't know how that tastes.

Strawberry is gross...

Cookies N Cream is icky...
    calories burned per hour by banging your head against a wall...

Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kerry77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My two fav's would have to be choc. mint and rocky road. I didn't mind Cookies n' Cream either..I guess it's all personal preference obviously. At the moment I have Banana Cream...the jury is still out on this one...so far it seems pretty sweet that's for sure
    Stats as of 01/06/07

Weight: 175lbs
    BF%: No clue
    Deadlift: 425lbs x 1 rep (03/14/08)
    Flat DBell Press: 130lbs 4-5 rep max (08/03/06)
    Bench: 285 lbs x 5 reps
    Squat: 285 lbs x 5 reps
    Standing Shoulder Press: 170 x 1 rep (03/14/08)
    Barbell Row: 180lbs x 5 reps
    1.5 RM @ 325lbs (06/28/07)

Current Sup's

NOS Ether
    Diesel Test Pro Cycle (soon)
    JP8
    Centrum Multi
    Fish Oil
    Glucosamine Chondroitin

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has the OP tried the Search Flavor? It's one of the best out there.

P.S. I like Banana Cream

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't go wrong with French Vanilla (with milk). My next try is Rocky Road
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bumble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have strawberry and it's great with both milk and water. Wouldnt want to try any other flavour, I'm a strawberry freak, so it's good enough for me.

toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50) toefur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've only tried rocky road, but I do like it. I will probably try double chocolate next =)
    -toefur-

Super Awesome Workout Log 2:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122002101

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am absolutely LOVING the French Vanilla Creme flavor. I ordered a 5 lb. tub of it recently from bb.com and I've been using it for about 3 weeks or so, excellent flavor and mixability.

Extreme Milk Chocalate is pretty good too I have 1 lb. pouch of that too which is running low, but I definately prefer the French Vanilla Creme. I recently tried the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor and enjoyed it, but IMO French Vanilla Creme is easily the best tasting and seems to mix even a little bit better than the Extreme Milk Chocalate.

bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdawgfoxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow..I guess everyones taste buds really are a lot different lol. I can't STAND cookies and cream...its soooo sweet.

I LOVE strawberries normally, but the ON strawberry taste very artificial..

Chocholate Mint taste good in water, and GREAT in milk...LOVE IT

Registered User finehaymakerday's Avatar
    finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10) finehaymakerday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you guys have motivated me, my next purchase is some ON Rocky Road!

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My personal favorite would be Chocolate Malt and our new white chocolate is amazing
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i really liked double chocolate and chocolate mint.

would be very interested in trying chocolate malt, white chocolate and xtreme chocolate milk. samples...do want.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like Double Chocolate as well. It tastes good in both Milk and Water and that's the most important thing to me.

-Spaz

WHATCHYA GONNA DO BROTHA? Urbanterror's Avatar
    Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like chocolate coconut ...very yum

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Delious Strawberry or Chocolate Malt
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Double Rich Chocolate FTW!
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100)
    Basically ever since i started lifting, i've used the chocolate flavor.. and i have to say.. it is still definately the best flavor. Recently, i ordred the strawberry.. and its good.. but i dont think as good as chocolate.

I'm mixing mine with water only.. never use milk (would go through too much milk LOL)

boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think I'm trying rocky road next. I just bought a tub of the double chocolate and I honestly think the walmart brand tasted alot better.

jdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chocolate Malt :yummy:

ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100) ERNIEJR is not very well liked. (-100)
    Rocky Road is the best tasting 100% Gold Standard in my book. Although I have only tried it from a sample pack, like others have said you might get tired of the taste after a while. To prevent this, maybe buy a couple of different flavors you enjoy at 2 lbs. a piece. This way you can mix it up when ever you want. Hope this helps.