ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What happens now i'm 20?

Now that i'm 20 do I have to move over to the old persons forum?? :P
    --
    http://www.unwilling.co.uk/bb/
    daniel@unwilling.co.uk
    --

fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get the hell out of here old man
    JK

I'm 21 almost..... I still read the teen bodybuilding section, although I don't post here much.

I hope one day, one of these new jacks comeup some sick method of adding lean mass

BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ever tryed the eat your own poop diet?? Guarenteed to lose 5% bodyfat your first month and put on 20lbs of muscle!! WOOHOOHOOOO

sowwie you just wanted some sick way of adding mass lol

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah they need a 20-34 forum eh?

ah well i'm only 18, i've got a couple good years ahead

it's sad when your 18 and you think you are getting old... thanks society

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im 20....still here Many like you here.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im 19 going on twenty and until they make a 20-35 group im posting here.
    Maple Leafs - Chelsea FC - Toronto FC

Go Heavy or Go Home! CaMPusLEgENd's Avatar
    CaMPusLEgENd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

still here

20 also and still here. Old peopole suck! : P
    Age- 20
    Height- 5 6" or 66 inches
    Weight- 170
    Body Fat %- Havent recently measured

Measurements:
    Neck- 16 1/4 inches
    Shoulders- 49 inches
    Chest- 45 inches
    Arms- 16 inches
    Waist- 31 inches
    Forearms- 12 1/2 inches
    Quads- 23 inches
    Calves- 15 inches

iLLStYLeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLLStYLeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLLStYLeS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by liquid_fire
    yeah they need a 20-34 forum eh?

ah well i'm only 18, i've got a couple good years ahead

it's sad when your 18 and you think you are getting old... thanks society
    we need a college forum
    train like a cat
    sleep like a bat
    eat like a 13 year old girl