Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

military press, dumbell press, lateral raise, bent over lateral raise

the title is my shoulder excersize

however, wenever i do them, i never feel any soreness the day after. while with other parts of the body, i always get some sort of soreness, even my abs.

why is it like this for me? anyone in same situation i am?

D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't count on soreness as an indicator of growth. Count on the quality of your workout.

But yeah, most of my muscles do get at least a LITTLE sore after workouts, but never shoulders. I think this is common actually (though I don't know why).

SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEAN0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are you seeing growth? because if you are dont worry about it

jdneuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by D-Y View Post
    Don't count on soreness as an indicator of growth. Count on the quality of your workout.

But yeah, most of my muscles do get at least a LITTLE sore after workouts, but never shoulders. I think this is common actually (though I don't know why).

Your shoulders don't get as sore because they are utilized at least a little bit in most lifts. My shoulders NEVER get sore unless I'm going really heavy.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SEAN0 View Post
    are you seeing growth? because if you are dont worry about it
    x2. My shoulders are never sore either.

RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Selode5 View Post
    the title is my shoulder excersize

however, wenever i do them, i never feel any soreness the day after. while with other parts of the body, i always get some sort of soreness, even my abs.

why is it like this for me? anyone in same situation i am?
    Possibly because your recovery in your shoulders are really good. Did you ever go through a period of time where you did a bunch of shoulder work? That could be the result of a lack of soreness. A lack of sorenes is not a bad thing but a good thing.

That or it could be how you're training. What's your workout look like? If you're training chest one day then shoulders next.. that could be a reason.

cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    x2. My shoulders are never sore either.
    x3, mine either. Maybe you can change up to different exercises and see how that goes. Try some lying lateral raises. I recently incorporated them into my routine and I seem to get sore the next day.

Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selode5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cap10raygun View Post
    x3, mine either. Maybe you can change up to different exercises and see how that goes. Try some lying lateral raises. I recently incorporated them into my routine and I seem to get sore the next day.
    yup. title says military press, dumbell press, lateral raise, bent over lateral raise.

i know soreness isnt an indicator of growth, but id at least some sort of weakness after the workout.

my shoulders get indirectly hit on chest days; think i should add a lil more shoulder on back days?

zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) zspturbo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont know what a "dumbbell press" is (I guess a DB military?), but you should add the two "Diamondelts" staples that I reccomend to everyone with a shoulder question... lying lateral raise and the shoulder press. doing the lateral raise while lying on your side makes it work the delt way more efficiently and makes it nearly impossible to cheat... And the shoulder press is like a military press, except it takes your traps out of it, eliminates any possibility of pushing with your legs, and gives you more constant tension since if/when you lockout a military press your shoulders get a bit of respite, but in the side press when you lockout your arm is not perfectly vertical, so your shoulders have a moment of static hold at a slight angle.
    Basically these two lifts take THE two staple shoulder exercises and changes the angle of each to one which is much more optimal. I can't reccomend them enough... I promise that if you do these two lifts and do enough of them, you will be sore as a mother flucker the next day.
    Guess what?!?!?!?! Being HYOOGE isn't that great! Most girls think it's gross, and most normal guys think it's overcompensating for something... But you go ahead and keep on bulking at 15% bodyfat, keep rowing untill your lats are so big you can't sit in a regular car seat, keep shrugging untill you don't have a neck anymore, have fun with it if you really enjoy it... But don't criticize and berate me because I lift for different reasons than you.