Thread: Cardio!!

Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Cardio!!

I tend to do 4 miles on the treadmill wich takes half an hour and on other days i do HIIT training. i do the 4 mile run about 3 times a week and HIIT 2-3 per week.

Is this enuf??

How many days outa the week should i do cardio?? - but i am after some serious cutting. :P

crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazyvols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats fine it all depends on how much your taking in and burning a day. u need to be burning more than you take in.
    "Friends may come and go, but 200lbs will always be 200lbs."

Henry Rollins

itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's fine. Just make sure the majority of your fat loss is from diet and not cardio.
    US ARMY Noncommissioned Officer
    OEF / OND Veteran
    CEO, BFM Enterprises International

++ Positive Crew ++

Owe Reps:
    kpd905, Oreopie, put5onyo, Derek1995

Lifetime Negs:
    DatDereVert

kingkhan69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how do you manage to do soo much?

Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Human_Torch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally Posted by kingkhan69 View Post
    how do you manage to do soo much?
    Well im always at the gym coz i work in 1 and when im not workin im at the gym anyway workin hard. lol.

Youv gotta be able to put yourself a single weeks dieting and intense workout regimes. sleep right and once again eat right. At the end of the week, you will feel a hell of alot tighter, leaner and once you see the results - it drives you on.

Its all about will power and determination.

Question

Originally Posted by itslocke View Post
    That's fine. Just make sure the majority of your fat loss is from diet and not cardio.
    What about shocking my body...like for example the times i do cardio or any workout for that matter? if i woke up early like 6 am and did a 4 mile run and the following day do it at night?

Would this force my body to adapt quicker??

TDMaster49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This probably wouldn't give you any significant gains and it would probably just leave you feeling tired and cranky. It may improve your cardiovascular system a little more then training at the same time everyday but it probably won't help you lose a whole lot of weight.

tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomterp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats fine your having decent amount of cardio i'm doing 1.5 miles a day on trainingand 2.5 on off days
    Why do I do this, live with the constant pain, the suffering, the sacrifice? Why?

Because I can. Because pain tells me I'm awake. Reminds me I'm alive

"He who does not wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist."

1,000lb club member

rep4rep an i rep back

Question

Will the other cardio machines like the bikes, rower and X-trainers be just as effective as running.

I recently did 20 mins recumbent bike, 20 mins upright bike followed by 10 mins rowing and 5 mins cooldown on the X-Trainer.

I felt good coz i worked different muscles.

How many times should i do this per week???