Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodyPoints: 607
    beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit beatphats's BodySpace

So what do YOU want rappers to rap about?

It seems that most people that listen to rap hate the fact that all they tlak about is money, cars, hoes, etc.

Then, let's say half of those people are Eminem haters. I don't get it? Eminem still hasn't sold doing a blin bling video, I can't even recall him doing a R&B collabo song. But yet, he still gets no love.

SO, my question is what subject matter matters to you the most?

milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milo34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit milo34's BodySpace

Re: So what do YOU want rappers to rap about?

Originally posted by beatphats
    It seems that most people that listen to rap hate the fact that all they tlak about is money, cars, hoes, etc.

Then, let's say half of those people are Eminem haters. I don't get it? Eminem still hasn't sold doing a blin bling video, I can't even recall him doing a R&B collabo song. But yet, he still gets no love.

more songs like 'dear mamma' would be great.

also, for comedy reasons, more like 'gimme that nut' by easy e. LOL

Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000) Slim_DaDDy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up I need some REAL ****!

I would like to hear some REAL stories from the Ghetto...you know..like how they give their grandmother's spongebaths and have sex with the neighborhood animals when they be too po to lay the mack down on ho's.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

BodyPoints: 4880
    Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Snoopis's BodySpace

Re: I need some REAL ****!

Originally posted by Slim_DaDDy
    I would like to hear some REAL stories from the Ghetto...you know..like how they give their grandmother's spongebaths and have sex with the neighborhood animals when they be too po to lay the mack down on ho's.
    Yep, and they could talk about the generations of incest in the projects, and how they're living bascially rent-free, but have air conditioning, cable/satellite tv, big screen tv, smoke and drink all the time, have 10 pairs of shoes that are EACH worth more than all my shoes together, same with clothes. Meanwhile, the rest of us pay our rent AND theirs. I guess, basically, they could rap about how screwed up their priorities are in the projects, and how rapping about bling-bling only further exacerbates the problem.

Maybe some rapping about success through hard work instead of pinning everyones dreams on getting a record deal that's more elusive than the bearded clam.

Oh, and Eminem is one of the few current guys I like. Even if he doesn't have a necessarily positive message, it's still different than what most of the pop rap music is today. We need more people like Gangstarr.
    "Undoubtedly, some think the Second Amendment is outmoded in a society where our standing army is the pride of our Nation, where well-trained police forces provide personal security, and where gun violence is a serious problem. That is perhaps debatable, but what is not debatable is that it is not the role of this Court to pronounce the Second Amendment extinct." - Justice Scalia, DC vs Heller

AceBurger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would like to hear about fat laces, gazzelles & kangol hats.

Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Willie_Bosket has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Re: I need some REAL ****!

Originally posted by Snoopis
    Yep, and they could talk about the generations of incest in the projects
    Is that true?

What people must remember that not all rap is bling bling, cars, girls and guns, their are a plethora of emcee's who rap about many other things. Listen to The Roots, Jedi Mind Tricks, Jurassic 5, Mos Def and many many others. Its just the charts thats obsessed with 'poppin bottles of cristal', and 'shootin nucca's up'.
    'Lol nah bro, it's just a couple of pigs, but the way they were put together makes you think they are thighs and a cock'

BodyPoints: 4880
    Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Snoopis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Snoopis's BodySpace

Re: I need some REAL ****!

Originally posted by Willie_Bosket
    Is that true?
    My dad has worked for public housing since before I was even born(and my grandpa before him), so I've seen some of what happens in the projects, but I've heard a LOT from him and others who worked there. Incest really does happen.

Sometimes it seems as if it's a lost little world, comparable to some inbred hillbillies in WV. I can understand how people might feel like there's no way out.
    "Undoubtedly, some think the Second Amendment is outmoded in a society where our standing army is the pride of our Nation, where well-trained police forces provide personal security, and where gun violence is a serious problem. That is perhaps debatable, but what is not debatable is that it is not the role of this Court to pronounce the Second Amendment extinct." - Justice Scalia, DC vs Heller

!! You can't see me !! killerkiss1978's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 96
    killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit killerkiss1978's BodySpace
    i want to hear all rappers just rap about each other.
    be a man and tell off the rapper you hate within every of your songs ...would surely make the rap world very interesting ......
    "Great liars are great magicians" - A.H.

BodyPoints: 367
    Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ballidus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ballidus's BodySpace

Thumbs down

Originally posted by killerkiss1978
    i want to hear all rappers just rap about each other.
    be a man and tell off the rapper you hate within every of your songs ...would surely make the rap world very interesting ......
    Already hear too much of that crap between 50/Ja rule, gets old...

Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lats McGee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I wanna hear a rap song about Black Metal.
    "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag except that's in Ohio." - Dudley Dawson aka Booger

"Idle Hands spend time at the genitals, and we all know God hates that" - Drippy

Stats: 5'6", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 269
    fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fizler's BodySpace
    How about anything that doesn't relate to ridding around on 29 inch rims, bangin stupid hoes, smoking crack and driving crunked, and hitting the club 8 days a week.

^ complete bull**** in real life. You wouldn't live to 35 if you lived like that. This might be a good thing.

Canarian Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canarian Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canarian Roy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Canarian Roy's BodySpace
    i wish they rapped about how most of them are trying to be something they aint.

Stats: 5'6", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 269
    fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fizler has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fizler's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Canarian Roy
    LMAO!

philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000) philhill4 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: So what do YOU want rappers to rap about?

Originally posted by beatphats

Hey man I am really glad you are asking this question. As a big music fan and obviously a huge rock fan, I used to look at rap as potentially a great form of music. I really felt they were on a roll and were heading in the right direction but then it just went into the toilet. Sorry if that bothers you but its true. Remember the great abilities of guys like Eric B. and Rahkim, or how about that incredible performance by LL COOL J with an 18piece band behind him at either the VMA's or Billboard awards in 1991 doing Mama Said Knock You Out. IT was music with a guy rapping and it had melody.

See that is what is trully missing in rap and hip hop. True music and melody. Most hip hop contains one loop that just goes for 3 minutes and then there is this incomprehendible rapping. A good example of this is the I Like The Way You Move video by Outkast. What a great song but when he raps on the verse NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE IS SAYING AT ALL NOT EVEN CLOSE. That song had such huge potential to be even bigger than it was.

So I realize at this point I haven't really gotten into lyrical content but yes just don't go on and on and on about your 20inch rims, bling bling, money in the bank and please guys stop saying bitches, ho's and ****** over and over and over again. It is just stupid. Also please stop with the beginning of every song having the big announcement that you are here like "Yo Yo Big Boy G in the House ahh yeah ready to drop this uhh uuyhh". STUPID STUPID. Instantly the song gets changed. Also don't just start with Uhh UHH yeeah yeah. Again STUPID. Talk about whatever but try and be more creative but not in the changing the english language way. Just use more tongue and cheek fun ways to talk about sex or money or anything. You don't have to say "I hit dat azz from da back". Look at the way old Rock and Pop songs would talk about the exact same thing without being that obvious.

Please please please lets see some good song structure and also no more fake instruments. Lets have a real drummer, bass player, guitar, keyboards and when you use turntable scratches use them well. Make is a true rhythmic instrument not just a reason for a guy to see how fast he can rip a record.

To finish I just want to say that I don't want to dislike rap but I also don't have to like it but I would like it to become more based in true song structure and most importantly real musicians. Sure it may cost a little more to make a cd with real musicians but the song will always have more heart and sould and you will end up giving more people work. In the end it will be better for everyone.

Thanks for reading my view on it and good luck with creating your music.

BodyPoints: 1281
    Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tim has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Tim's BodySpace
    They should rap about metal-like topics: personal struggles, social issues, depression, death, suicide, anger.....
    But the solace lay beyond the darkness
    In a land where light and life dwell
    Yet soon will come death and the numbing fires
    Only then will my mind lie to rest

For I am alone on this world
    Enslaved and surrounded by the living dead
    Yet still I stand tall as I bleed
    Deep from within the cuts upon my skin

AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnabolicBMX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Re: So what do YOU want rappers to rap about?

Originally posted by philhill4
    Hey man I am really glad you are asking this question. As a big music fan and obviously a huge rock fan, I used to look at rap as potentially a great form of music. I really felt they were on a roll and were heading in the right direction but then it just went into the toilet. Sorry if that bothers you but its true. Remember the great abilities of guys like Eric B. and Rahkim, or how about that incredible performance by LL COOL J with an 18piece band behind him at either the VMA's or Billboard awards in 1991 doing Mama Said Knock You Out. IT was music with a guy rapping and it had melody.

See that is what is trully missing in rap and hip hop. True music and melody. Most hip hop contains one loop that just goes for 3 minutes and then there is this incomprehendible rapping. A good example of this is the I Like The Way You Move video by Outkast. What a great song but when he raps on the verse NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE IS SAYING AT ALL NOT EVEN CLOSE. That song had such huge potential to be even bigger than it was.

So I realize at this point I haven't really gotten into lyrical content but yes just don't go on and on and on about your 20inch rims, bling bling, money in the bank and please guys stop saying bitches, ho's and ****** over and over and over again. It is just stupid. Also please stop with the beginning of every song having the big announcement that you are here like "Yo Yo Big Boy G in the House ahh yeah ready to drop this uhh uuyhh". STUPID STUPID. Instantly the song gets changed. Also don't just start with Uhh UHH yeeah yeah. Again STUPID. Talk about whatever but try and be more creative but not in the changing the english language way. Just use more tongue and cheek fun ways to talk about sex or money or anything. You don't have to say "I hit dat azz from da back". Look at the way old Rock and Pop songs would talk about the exact same thing without being that obvious.

Please please please lets see some good song structure and also no more fake instruments. Lets have a real drummer, bass player, guitar, keyboards and when you use turntable scratches use them well. Make is a true rhythmic instrument not just a reason for a guy to see how fast he can rip a record.

To finish I just want to say that I don't want to dislike rap but I also don't have to like it but I would like it to become more based in true song structure and most importantly real musicians. Sure it may cost a little more to make a cd with real musicians but the song will always have more heart and sould and you will end up giving more people work. In the end it will be better for everyone.

My sentiments exactly....

beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000) beatphats is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally posted by Canarian Roy
    Big Pun said it best

"I hate an actor, who plays a rapper"

Good post....

Hip-hop was so diverse in the day, there was no formula to dictate what was hot. You just made the music for you, it didn't matter if radio was feelin' your music or not.

It's funny how rock and rap was more similar back then. Instead of the guitar solo in the middle of a song, you had the DJ scratching.

I agree that rap should incorporate more live instruments, especially now that sampling records is alot more expensive. Music production concentrates to much on synthetic sounds, like the Neptunes and Timberland beat it to death, even though their sound was hot when they first came out.

Have you checked out the Grey Album? It's Jay-Z's Black Album with instrumentals from the Beatles White Album, hence Grey Album. Sound's tight, I could see how rap is ready for for live instruments, and just drop a rap bassline, and you got a banging album.

Peace out Premier take me out with a fader...

52 Wins 4 Loses 49 KOs Deadgame's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1810
    Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deadgame has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deadgame's BodySpace

Re: Re: I need some REAL ****!

Originally posted by Snoopis
    My dad has worked for public housing since before I was even born(and my grandpa before him), so I've seen some of what happens in the projects, but I've heard a LOT from him and others who worked there. Incest really does happen.

Sometimes it seems as if it's a lost little world, comparable to some inbred hillbillies in WV. I can understand how people might feel like there's no way out.
    It would make since with segration limiting blacks to certain areas and racism confining them to breeding in a certain circle of people incest would have to occur. Only so many were brought over here and they were often separated often not knowing relatives from strangers
    I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.

"A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself." Malcolm X

1000 plus, reps returned

Millionaires are made from talent and intellect; not the major you selected when you're coming out of high school. Warren Buffett

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9010
    FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FATHER FLEX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FATHER FLEX's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Tim
    They should rap about metal-like topics: personal struggles, social issues, depression, death, suicide, anger.....
    Ever heard of Tupac Shakur?
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Marciano has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Marciano's BodySpace
    anybody hear about those english Muslim rappers who have a new song and video out that's supposed to appeal to american Muslims and bring them over to al-qaeda? i thought it was pretty interesting that al-qaeda is using rap and rap music to recruit members.
    I'm like a ghost with a hammer in my hands.

Faster and Stronger. **** Bigger.

The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical activity.

BodyPoints: 987
    Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Way_2_Skinny!'s BodySpace
    Where is the love ...ok song , hip hop needs more of it
    Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

!! You can't see me !! killerkiss1978's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 96
    killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerkiss1978 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit killerkiss1978's BodySpace

bump on that.

make me remember Ice-T and his group Body Count ..mixing rap with actual live instruments .....
    "Great liars are great magicians" - A.H.

Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000) Vitamin S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like violent, gorry rap. I don't much dig the cash songs and I absolutely hate posotoive inspirational bull****. I dislike the stuff that tries to "educate the black youth" I like my beats inspired by anger and hatred. And of course the inclusion of excessive drug use and or distribution.
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.

Stats: 5'10", 228 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4857
    NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NAWFKappy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NAWFKappy's BodySpace
    id like to hear some raps about 80's and early 90's cartoons like transformers and the ninja turtles.

Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Tech_Zilla has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally posted by NAWFKappy
    id like to hear some raps about 80's and early 90's cartoons like transformers and the ninja turtles.
    BIG BUMP

we need some rappers that talk about Alf!!!

Alf Life

Jimineye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This guy is already representing Alf.
    Attached Images

BodyPoints: 64
    Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Veritas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Veritas's BodySpace
    Field Mob trips me up.

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 558
    user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user4165146510 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit user4165146510's BodySpace
    #1 selling Album in the country last year: 50 cent "Get rich or die tryin'"

- Why would you contribute to him getting rich? I don't understand it at all...
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) E-Sizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Roots use live instruments but their repetitive mundane lyrics trip them up. Preaching positivity over and over again is no different from talking about 24's, 40's, and hoes. They need some originality. Andre 3000 was basically talking about hoes the whole album but was done in such an innovative matter that it was fresh. However most rap is treated as business instead of a form of expression.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast