Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Termmy51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why people think Bodybuilders are dumb.

The reason is that there is alot of truth to it. Craig titus wakes up eats, lifts for 3 hours, then takes a nap then trains and eats some more. This is not a brillant scientist but rather an animal. All the time spent over traing, eating, and sleeping, could be used to devop the mind.

I myself do lift, and know that I could use it to read but I use exercise as a fun break, like a hobby.

AngryBudha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Why people think Bodybuilders are dumb.

Originally posted by Termmy51
    The reason is that there is alot of truth to it. Craig titus wakes up eats, lifts for 3 hours, then takes a nap then trains and eats some more. This is not a brillant scientist but rather an animal. All the time spent over traing, eating, and sleeping, could be used to devop the mind.

I myself do lift, and know that I could use it to read but I use exercise as a fun break, like a hobby.
    All you have to do is read half the peoples posts on here to see that bodybuilders arn't the sharpest tools in the shed...

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LET THE FLAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

Novotny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jealously. Skinny guys think "Well he's bigger than me, but I must be smarter than him!"
    Tomorrow may never come. Yesterday may be your last day.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

BULKING IS EATING TO FAILURE.

3rd Place, Mens Teen, Northern Colorado Bodybuilding Championships

Check out my pics at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=256957

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: Why people think Bodybuilders are dumb.

Originally posted by AngryBudha
    All you have to do is read half the peoples posts on here to see that bodybuilders arn't the sharpest tools in the shed...

i wouldnt say that at all, unless you're referring to your own post. there are many brilliant bodybuilders, everything from teachers to ENGINEERS for NASA

RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lifting increase free body Test(osterone), increasing well being, concentration and MEMORY

thats my two cents for this (arguement to be!)
    RACKITUP's Training logg, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=464176

<--Sea here?

NEWSFLASH
    **Fat guys eat too many carbs
    Muscley guys eat alot of protein
    Skinny guys argue that you dont need protein**

bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they arent different from other people. mike mentzer was a genius. there are dumb actors and smart actors. there are smart golfers and dumb golfers. there are dummies and smarties in everything
    Extreme Dips Crew

Lifetime reps: FeralBeast

surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i m on a scholarship with the airforce for physiotherapy and i believe bbuilding is the best sport in the world, people just generalise and make stupid comments.
    george bush dont surf

breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000) breathingmurder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by bruno
    they arent different from other people. mike mentzer was a genius. there are dumb actors and smart actors. there are smart golfers and dumb golfers. there are dummies and smarties in everything
    Yep there are dumb people everywhere.

Does this look infected? italian stallio's Avatar
    italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10) italian stallio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yep half the people here seem to be 3 fries short of a happy meal. bump.

RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by italian stallio

and not the brightest crayons in the toolbox!
    RACKITUP's Training logg, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=464176

<--Sea here?

NEWSFLASH
    **Fat guys eat too many carbs
    Muscley guys eat alot of protein
    Skinny guys argue that you dont need protein**

FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFactory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by RACKITUP
    haha! That's a good one! That looks like signature material to me.

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

hahah! you beat me to it! BUMP

Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mw6wW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    aahahahahaha

shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

You should know that intelligence is a capacity and wisdom is what you know. You're misconstruing them. Anyway, if someone says "Bodybuilders are dumb" they're just being prejudice, usually out of jealousy.

Think about this. Since I've gotten into bodybuilding, I've been reading alot of posts and articles about it. Does that hamper my knowledge? Hardly. Bodybuilders don't spend like an entire day at a time in the gym. I am in the gym no more than 3.5 hours a week. I'm in school for 40 hours. So that's 43.5 hours that I don't learn anything, but all the rest of the time I'm trying to keep my mind sharp.

"I'm a shade above the hue of genius ~Twain I think"
    Last edited by shoemoodoshaloo; 02-10-2004 at 04:06 PM.
    Being all that I can be is simply not good enough. I will be better.

Body building is 40% lifting, 40% diet and 40% sleep. And it's always going to be 120% dedication.

Power lifters eat to help them lift.
    Body Builders lift to help them eat.

shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Originally posted by shoemoodoshaloo
    You should know that intelligence is a capacity and wisdom is what you know. You're misconstruing them. Anyway, if someone says "Bodybuilders are dumb" they're just being prejudice, usually out of jealousy.

Think about this. Since I've gotten into bodybuilding, I've been reading alot of posts and articles about it. Does that hamper my knowledge? Hardly. Bodybuilders don't spend like an entire day at a time in the gym. I am in the gym no more than 3.5 hours a week. I'm in school for 40 hours. So that's 43.5 hours that I don't learn anything, but all the rest of the time I'm trying to keep my mind sharp.

"I don't let my schoolwork interfer with my education"
    OMG I QUOTED MYSELF. PWNAGE
    Being all that I can be is simply not good enough. I will be better.

Body building is 40% lifting, 40% diet and 40% sleep. And it's always going to be 120% dedication.

Power lifters eat to help them lift.
    Body Builders lift to help them eat.

rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000) rangerkid2187 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea dont generalize that were stupid, dumb ppl are EVERYWHERE!

sidenote-i have a 4.48 GPA with Ap and honors classes over the course of high school, i think that counts as not being stupid by any means, also if you're reading on here and expanding ur mind to new things, isnt that learning? I feel were are not stupid ppl end of story
    Misc. Firearm Crew

Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by rangerkid2187

sidenote-i have a 4.48 GPA with Ap and honors classes over the course of high school, i think that counts as not being stupid by any means, also if you're reading on here and expanding ur mind to new things, isnt that learning? I feel were are not stupid ppl end of story
    Yeah, same here. I have a 4.0, and I go to one of the top private schools in my state. To me, bodybuilding is a hobby.

eatbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally posted by AngryBudha
    crayons are in toolboxs'?
    Last edited by eatbig; 02-10-2004 at 04:44 PM.

Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rolling Rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll tell you a few reasons people hate bodybuilders. First off, the 15 year old kids that weigh 145 and call themselves, "Bodybuilders". Personally, I love lifting weights, and improving my body, it makes me look and most importantly feel better. However, I feel that there has to be balance in life, and in my opinion, some guys take it too far. They live in the gym, take excessive amounts of gear, carry a tub of water everywhere, etc. Also, having a great physique is a good thing, but most people dont find a huge 270 pound guy attractive or appealing.
    Last edited by Rolling Rock; 02-10-2004 at 04:57 PM.

Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So your saying that they are stupid because they waste to much time bodybuilding????

What about other athletes who play basketball or football and waste their days exersising and training? are they stupid too?
    If violence didnt solve anything there would be no wars.

Originally posted by rangerkid2187

I too take AP and honors classes. Though I do have one question, as far as I know.. There is no such thing as a GPA over 4.0. I live in Washington and none of the highschools go above 4.0. Ditto for my cousins HS's in New York.

Originally posted by surfer
    i m on a scholarship with the airforce for physiotherapy and i believe bbuilding is the best sport in the world, people just generalise and make stupid comments.
    Hey genius you spelt "Generalize" wrong.. Typo, sure.. Whatever. But do you seriously believe bodybuilders don't tend to be a little.. Unintelligent? Because from what I've seen they arn't to "sharp". Personally I would like to think otherwise, but the truth is to apparent..

-={I Lift Because I Can}= oStarGazerXVII's Avatar
    oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's sad that I'm the first to indicate that even within all these trite numbers the brain behind it can be potent irrespective of numerical ascertations. Just because people have intellect doesn't mean they are required to indulge in its potential; any given person may perform spectacularly academically and not be quite that intelligent likewise. The capacity to cogitate with knowledge as a resource instead of a crutch is a rare and precious commodity that remains often untapped- and sometimes that's the way it should be. If a given individual feels that their path is in the body regardless of the capability of their mind, more power to them.
    "The Fitness Insight-" www.geocities.com/ostargazerxvii

"As far as I know, I'll only be here once. I might as well make it a good experience"

AIM- oStarGazerXVII

toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well, my iq is 140.. yippee.. but the thing is, you see stupid people in everything. people just make fun of the ones that BB that its blown way out of perspective
    if i had a dollar for every brain i didnt have, i'd have one dollar

B4NE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Listen to the way ronnie coleman talks, thats why people think bodybuilders are dumb.

Anyway, I have a theory that heavy lifting gradually makes you dumber.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by italian stallio
    Especially that kid with the so called 4.0 forty yard dash.

MetRxFlex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Its you and your bad spelling that brings a bad name to all of us. And Craig Titus GETS PAID TO DO THAT. Whats the difference between doing that and some skinny *** getting up at 6 every morning to go to work at 7, sit in front of a computer, and press buttons all day. Thats a robot. Id rather be an animal then a robot.
    Name: Flex
    Local: Univ of Miami
    Height: 5'10"

Start Bulk Cycle 1/28-3/31
    All weights taken wensday mornings
    BP measurements are Dumbells
    Week Weight DL BP SQ
    1/28 177/300x6/80x6/295x5
    2/4 177/305x4/90x6/300x6
    2/11 178/?????/?????/315x7

**** why am I not getting heavier!! LOL

I'm just gonna fill this all in as I go along :)

True Lifitng is an addiction. One that takes control of your mind. You see the results and Just want to go back to the gym to improve yourself that much more. That is True Lifting. I cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow. Hello my name is Flex and i have an addiction. My hobbies include Bench Pressing small cars and doing Curls with trees, along with moonlit walks on the beach.

B4NE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4.0? How is that even possible?

toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you must have a different grading system..mine also is set up so a 4.0 is the best you can get