Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grayham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its kinda hard to grab a hold of a person when you're getting punched in the face with what feels like a baseball bat. Especially when the person has trained his whole life to hit you in the right spots, to make the damage even worse.

And to the person who said a KO is most often caused by your brain knocking around in your head.. uhh no.. a KO is most often due to being punched in the jaw, which temporarily cuts off the flow of blood to your brain. Coleman doesnt train to be hit, he would be slaughtered.

Beyond hitting Coleman in the face, Tyson could probably end him with one solid punch in the gut.

Even with their difference in fighting training.. tyson is a complete nutcase. He bites people in a legitamite sporting event, cant you imagine being in a real street fight with him?

ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000) ign_fan_4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As with everything else, not all bodybuilders are the same. We're not all one clone who have all the same interests and abilities. Bodybuilders come in all shapes and sizes. Please stop generalizing if you don't want to seem ignorant.

explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10) explosives is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    athelete who plays sports vs bodybuilder..................lets see, both have no fighting skills (lets presume) but one one would outweight the other with solid muscle......hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    uh no, the athelete is more conditioned for a fight, the things atheletes do and the way they use their muscles, would carry over better towards a fight over a guy who builds muscles for looks, not even for strength

metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500)
    when I see a huge bloated pro bodybuilder on steroids, nah I don't think they can fight that well at all, maybe against a regular joe yes, but against a skilled MMA fighter, nah...having said that, I do remember when I was like 21 yrs old I knew this dude who was maybe 5'8'' and he told me he was ''only 175 lbs'' but he looked huge though, at least to me, I was much smaller back then so in my eyes he looked huge, big forearms, traps, the dude was all muscle and no fat, he was 31 yrs old, and he claims he never took steroids. he also mentioned he knows a little bit of jujitsu. anyways, one day I saw him get into a fight outside a club, this much bigger fat guy, maybe 6'2'' 250-290 lbs came out swinging at him outside the club, Matt (that was my ''friend's'' name) pretty much got sucker punched and fell down to the ground, inmedietly gets up the fat guy tries to punch him again and the bodybuilder dude just grabbed him and body slamed him like it was nothing, punches the fat dude in the face once, and bam, the fat dude is unconscious, I couldn't believe it. to those who say bodybuilders can't fight or strength don't mean ****, think again

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pitbull
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500) metallicabrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    I boxed/sparred a bodybuilder at my gym

he was gassed after 15 seconds

he probably outweighed me by 60 pounds but i was toying with him and could have beaten the crap out of him if i wanted to

Might be a different story if it was a street fight or if we fought in an elevator

Rabentola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can weightlifters sprint like sprinters?
    Can sprinters sqaut like weightlifters?

Ronnie coleman is not known as a fighter, muscles does not equal fighting abilitys

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Being strong is an advantage in an otherwise equal fight, being a trained skilled fighter is vastly more important however
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong 6 year bump

metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500) metalandweights is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ShoryuBrah View Post
    Strong 6 year bump
    this

Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    Being strong is an advantage in an otherwise equal fight, being a trained skilled fighter is vastly more important however
    absolutely, but the dude that fought only knew jujitsu, but apparently he also knew how to body slam and punch, lol