mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

calf routine ?????

exercise set reps

workout (a)
    seted calf raises , feet straight 3 8-15
    calf presses , feet pointed in 3 8-15
    standing calf raises , feet pointed out 3 8-15
    workout (b)
    seated calf raises , feet straight 3 15-20
    calf presses feet pointed in 3 15-20
    angled calf raises feet pointed in 3 15-20

bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bronco_ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mkcutler View Post
    exercise set reps

workout (a)
    seted calf raises , feet straight 3 8-15
    calf presses , feet pointed in 3 8-15
    standing calf raises , feet pointed out 3 8-15
    workout (b)
    seated calf raises , feet straight 3 15-20
    calf presses feet pointed in 3 15-20
    angled calf raises feet pointed in 3 15-20
    this a joke bro?

Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seated Calf Raise: 2 sets of 30 (heavy)
    Standing Calf Raise:2 set of 30 (heavy)

I do something like this if i don't do high reps with high weight my calfs won't grow. Others might overtrain easy.
    Your situation is irrelevant. Just lift/exercise and stop making excuses.

Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Korrupt-0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bronco_ben View Post
    this a joke bro?
    He copied something from a Bodybuildng.com calf workout.

mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mkcutler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

man i need to define my calfs first!!

man iam defining my body then we go to mass gaining
    and by the way in the seated calf press , feet straight i lift about 50 kg for 12 rep

he posted some thing

(man iam talking about my workout i didnot creat it or make )my trainer gave it to me

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do

standing calf raises 3x10
    single leg calf extensions 3x10

And my calves are alright. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...ppuser=4923581 They're one of my muscles that add mass and definition the fastest.

Sure thats the best routine brah?
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

man iam defining my body then we go to mass gaining
    and by the way in the seated calf press , feet straight i lift about 50 kg for 12 rep
    200 Lbs and 50 KG.... I'm sorry but either you are out of shape or, you never worked calfs?? calf raise should be up there with your squat.

(man iam talking about my workout i didnot creat it or make )my trainer gave it to me
    Oh i see, i would go with heavy training vs 50kg with so many reps across all the exercises. You can point your toes when doing standing and seated raises also. Just mix it up.

man i was working out hard ...

but i still have some fat here or there
    this month the first one iplay calfs in it

You only way you are going to lose fat oon your calfs is to lose body fat. Go on a small cut till you get to where you want. You can work your calf all you want but this will not make the fat just go away at that spot. You can build the muscle to make your claves look bigger though.

man >>>>

iam finding a diffrence and my body getting tighter and tighter
    but ill tell you my work out
    1day: chest,triceps
    day2: shoulders,back
    day3: legs, biceps
    day4: chest,triceps
    day5 shoulders,back
    day6 legs, biceps

man our gym is for skinny people

the heavyist barbel whight is 15kg
    the largest dumbles 45 kg
    so when i need to play squat ineed to take all my gyme weights and evry one will look at me
    sorry for the week english

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the heavyist barbel whight is 15kg
    the largest dumbles 45 kg
    so when i need to play squat ineed to take all my gyme weights and evry one will look at me
    sorry for the week english
    i think you got it the wrong way round.