theviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question SF protein has anyone tried it

hey i am gonna invest in some protein powder and i want some good quality(no fairy tales about super ultra powder like NITROTECH)protein so has anyone tried SF protein or can you recomend some good protein powder.
    "modivation is the key to success"
    "you have got to have strong mental ability to sustand bodybuilding because its gonna make you suffer big time but the reward you get from bodybuilding is SO worth the pain that most if not all people that truly love bodybuilding say BRING THE PAIN"

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get the cheapest protien you can find

protien is protien afterall, eh?

Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're talking Sci Fit protein, pass on it. My personal experiences were extreme insane gas, I'm used to a lot of gas, but this stuff was crazy, like 70 farts a day. But perhaps this won't happen to you, hopefully. But, do what you want.

FlexnFX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People seem to like Optimum's Pro Complex, 100% Whey, or Complete Protein Diet; EAS Simply Whey(I think that's the name) or Prolab Whey. I prefer to go to protein factory as the prices are cheaper and the quality is very good. Also, I can customize my mixes to my needs. Check it out, but ultimately go with what you feel comfortable doing. Any of the above proteins should do you well. Good luck.
    "A train is coming through and it ain't stopping for nobody."