View Poll Results: Do u take creatine while cutting?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

15 42.86%
  • no

9 25.71%
  • its a bad idea and may mess up ur cutting cycle

5 14.29%
  • it a good idea and may help a lot

6 17.14%
    LilSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

who in here take creatine while cutting?

I wanted to know cause I was thinkin about doing it, I want to keep that thick look that creatine gives u so let me know if u take it while cutting or taken it while cutting

LilSwole

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    liquid creatine would be alright whilst cutting i think
    Because it doesnt give you water retention, will just boost energy levels.
    Personally i havnt used creatine to cut before, but someone here might of.

Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think creatine like v12 is ok, is what i hear... maybe in like half the dose?
    I hate Quitters

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I take it while cutting.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

ah_boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    liquid creatine = crap .
    Mod @ sgmuscle

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by ah_boi
    liquid creatine = crap .
    read up on it more before posting statements bro.
    Its not meant to be used for bulking.
    Powdered creatine is meant for bulking
    Liquid creatine is what alot of females use and people who are trying to keep their body fat at around the same level.

FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    liquid creatine = crap .
    Oh yes I forgot that

Originally posted by *ShaGGs*
    Liquid creatine is what alot of females use and people who are trying to keep their body fat at around the same level.
    Why is this? What is the difference? And why would creatine increase body fat levels if used in powder form? Why do females use it more often? Why is powder creatine made for bulking, and were did you read this from?

Originally posted by FATHER FLEX
    Why is this? What is the difference? And why would creatine increase body fat levels if used in powder form? Why do females use it more often? Why is powder creatine made for bulking, and were did you read this from?
    doesnt increase bodyfat lol that was a typo type thing. Meant "puffyness" from the water retention.

Liquid creatine just gives you extra energy, without the added water retention (Yet i think the majority of us want the water retention lol).

Females use liquid creatine more often because they dont want the puffy look, they just use it for energy whilst in the gym.

doesnt increase bodyfat lol that was a typo type thing. Meant "puffyness" from the water retention.

Liquid creatine just gives you extra energy, without the added water retention (Yet i think the majority of us want the water retention lol).

Females use liquid creatine more often because they dont want the puffy look, they just use it for energy whilst in the gym.
    Well I thought most of the water rentention was in the muscle, since 99 percent of creatine is found in the muscle. Also being in a superhydrated state is a postive thing, not somthing you want to avoid. So yes I am confused like you are here. Can you maybe lead me to were you got this info from? Thanx

wouldnt have a clue where i read it lol.

Maybe str8flexed or abdominator might know something further on it.

LilSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take it while cutting.

do U still loss weight the same?

LilSwole

Yes I lose the same amount of body fat whch is what you want remember. Not weight, but body fat. Creatine will not affect how much body fat you loose.
    Last edited by FATHER FLEX; 02-06-2004 at 12:42 PM.

DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DB15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes I lose the same amount of body fat whch is what you want remember. Not weight, but body fat. Creatine will not affect how much body fat you loose.
    well said
    Athletes.com

bklex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ima take creatine wen i start my cut.

ah_boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha ... read more about liquid creatine ... they are not stable in liquid ...
    Mod @ sgmuscle

Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubėr-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha ... read more about liquid creatine ... they are not stable in liquid ...
    Yea, bump on that. There have been studies posted on this site that state the actual creatine in the liquid was only 10% of its stated value. Creatine is unstable in water. if left in there for a long time it starts to convert to creatinine, which is useless to the body.
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

Novotny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    liquid creatine would be alright whilst cutting i think
    Because it doesnt give you water retention, will just boost energy levels.
    Personally i havnt used creatine to cut before, but someone here might of.
    Creatine in liquid WILL BREAK DOWN into creatinine, as several other guys have mentioned. As far as powder creatine giving you a 'puffy' look, uh wtf? Creatine cause intracellular water retention and has no effect on subcutaneous water retention. Subcutaneous water retention will make you look 'puffy' while intracellular will just make your muscles look bigger, this is the reason many bb'ers carb load before contest. Liquid creatine for energy? That's just a placebo effect as creatinine has no effect of the cells stores of ATP. Creatine has no effect on bodyfat loss either, that's just diet and cardio.
    Tomorrow may never come. Yesterday may be your last day.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

BULKING IS EATING TO FAILURE.

3rd Place, Mens Teen, Northern Colorado Bodybuilding Championships

Check out my pics at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=256957

Originally posted by Novotny
    Creatine in liquid WILL BREAK DOWN into creatinine, as several other guys have mentioned. As far as powder creatine giving you a 'puffy' look, uh wtf? Creatine cause intracellular water retention and has no effect on subcutaneous water retention. Subcutaneous water retention will make you look 'puffy' while intracellular will just make your muscles look bigger, this is the reason many bb'ers carb load before contest. Liquid creatine for energy? That's just a placebo effect as creatinine has no effect of the cells stores of ATP. Creatine has no effect on bodyfat loss either, that's just diet and cardio.
    I dont take liquid creatine, and i know it breaks down whilst in liquid. Hence the small bottles it comes in.
    And "puffy look"...........ahhhh bro WTF lol. Creatine DOES give you a puffy look. And water retention from creatine gets stored in muscle causing them look larger than they are. Hence the puffy look.

Till I Collapse... The StaLLioN's Avatar
    The StaLLioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never gotten great gains from Creatine, so no.

And goddamn, Lil Swole, truncate your sig. You mos def got a Napoleonic Complex.
    http://FreeiPodPhotos.com/index.php?referral=2683

^ Free photo iPod w/plenty of offers.

Shady stay creative, baby, hold your head up, don't you let up one bit on these motherfukkin' suckers, you're a soldier, GET UP! Stand up for what you believe in as long as you breathin', they jealous of you man that's the only reason they beefin'! - Eminem "Words Are Weapons"