finl42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about behind the neck shoulder press

My question is, using the barbell on behind the neck shoulder press, how far would you have to go down to make it an "official" rep? All of the way to your shoulders, or just a little behind your head? I go halfway down the back of my head, but not all the way till the bar hits my shoulders...

Would that be considered an "official" rep?

Thanks!

Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont do them behind

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/betteru26.htm

read that link

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

yeah i don't do them they are bad for the rotator cuff

finl42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know they're not good for your rotator cuffs, I am just wondering what it takes for a rep to be "official"...

Thanks!

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by finl42
    I know they're not good for your rotator cuffs, I am just wondering what it takes for a rep to be "official"...
    When you hear and feel one of the muscles in your rotator cuff tear, then you've "officially" screwed yourself up.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

two words - push press!!