JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

tuff Stuff Crossover Pulley equipment....

sprung for a real quality piece of gym equipment for my home gym, it is actually the commercial version and this beauty has twin 200 pound weight stacks and the best part is that the unique pulley set up has 13 different "stations" from top to bottom instantly adjustable and fully swiveling......

I had an old type from way back that was so limited although we beat it to death and it held up.....

currently have myself, 2 of my sons, a cousin and a friend using the gym, so it is really getting work.....

I love free weights and basic movements, but straightaway pulleys are a great addition and having the flexibility this machine offers enables one to do variations and angles of so many movements it is just amazing......

I love training at home, makes everything so much simpler.....there is something so spontaneous about coming home from work sometimes, when you know your clothes are going into the laundry anyway, so you just go right downstairs and get right into a gut busting workout......

I have come home in the winter, where the squat rack is still set up and with my winter coat still on, just walk under it and start doing squats!

yes, we are all crazy......but the whole change into something reasonably presentable, pack a bag, drive there, locker, etc and so on of a gym, just adds more worthless minutes to the day and kills the moment!

of course, for those without the room they have no choice and gyms are a God-send.....

my cellar gym was long named the House of Pain, but now, there is a company that advertises in the magazines selling products with that moniker: hey! they stole my "copyright" AHAHHAHA......

lot of sweat pours down there, especially in the summer.....I have never been able to get used to squeaky clean modern climate controlled gyms...

but I am just amazed at how many different things you can do with this one piece of equipment....JUST made it height wise in my basement!!!

I will have to come back on this thread an post a picture of our little home gym ( after we straighten it up! LOL)

malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) malty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rock on!