Thread: Prohormones

Brady Jenkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prohormones

I'm having problems getting my chest to pump when I work it out. What is the absolute best prohormone to take? How can you tell what is good and what is not? I've tried everythingelse out but I can't get the grouth that I get from all my other muscle groups. What should I do for a workout, maybe it is not intense enough?

Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Epstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you mean by pumped? Do you just not have a thick chest? A supplement won't get just one muscle pumped. I would try to change your chest work out. Try different movements. Shock the muscle.

hardlyworkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    higher reps? Lower weight?

axehole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Prohormones

Originally posted by Brady Jenkins
    I'm having problems getting my chest to pump when I work it out. What is the absolute best prohormone to take? How can you tell what is good and what is not? I've tried everythingelse out but I can't get the grouth that I get from all my other muscle groups. What should I do for a workout, maybe it is not intense enough?
    When everyone runs into a problem, they want the easy way out by taking a ph.

Dont take ph's so lightly, do your reading and research, make a few friends to share tips on this board, and i'd recommend studying big cat's ph profiles through and through before you EVER consider doing a cycle.

You gotta know the basics of how to build yourself bigger w/o ph's, so once you use a ph, your results will be through the roof.
    Im gonna be a daddy!!!

I just signed up for our country's navy. Wish me luck..... I'm training to be a U.S. Seal.

Re: Re: Prohormones

Originally posted by axehole
    When everyone runs into a problem, they want the easy way out by taking a ph.

Dont take ph's so lightly, do your reading and research, make a few friends to share tips on this board, and i'd recommend studying big cat's ph profiles through and through before you EVER consider doing a cycle.

You gotta know the basics of how to build yourself bigger w/o ph's, so once you use a ph, your results will be through the roof.
    Do you know what dips are? If not, learn them.
    They are a great pec exercise. and will definatley give you that pump you dont have.

When benching, go for high reps until failure. such as for me, my bench max is 240, so to go high reps id use 180 ten times or more. today i did 185 ten times and my arms burned like hell after, not sore, just that burning. gave me a great pump.

Dont stop between exercises, just go go go.

and utilize different chest lifts. incline, flys, dumbell bench. heck, use the pec deck if you have to.
    Im gonna be a daddy!!!

I just signed up for our country's navy. Wish me luck..... I'm training to be a U.S. Seal.

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Prohormones

Originally posted by Brady Jenkins
    pump = overrated

as long as you are training with enough intensity, and going up in your lifts, that's the important thing.

Originally posted by buddha
    pump = overrated

as long as you are training with enough intensity, and going up in your lifts, that's the important thing.
    The intensity is what gives the pump.
    Im respectfully disagreeing with you on this.

The "pump" is a great tool in bodybuilding. Its what delivers more blood to the areas you are working out, delivering more nutrients to help heal that part of the body quicker.

A "pump" without working out such as using arginine, is nonbeneficial because you need to have muscle tissue that needs repairing in order for it to be effective.

supplementing with arginine ,imo, is not needed, because your body sends signals to pump your muscles when it is needed.
    Im gonna be a daddy!!!

craigp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally posted by buddha
    pump = overrated

i dont know about that...I mean sure you could give yourself a pump and still not be gaining much muscle but if i never got a pump i wouldn't have near as much encouragement to keep me going to the gym