Thread: Liquid Diet?

RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Liquid Diet?

What are the possible problems that could arise from a mostly liquid diet (meal replacements etc.)?

I find it easier to get my calories by drinking them than trying to eat them.

londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are u dieting to bulk or cut.
    the main cause for concern is overdosing on fat soluble vitamins as mrp are all full of added vitamins and minerals .

ur wallet is gona feel lighter thats for sure .

if ur trying to bulk u need whole foods and lots of them . try liquidising our meals .

RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I mostly train for strength but i want to look good also.

It just seems easier to drink my meals than eat them.

Most liquid meals will be protien based with some oatmeal or something in them. Nothing really vitamin rich, i take a multi for that.

Looks Like Chris Benoit musclemidget's Avatar
    musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musclemidget is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you want to drink all your calories and you have to money to buy the supps to do so, go for it. a calorie in milk is the same as a calorie in evaporated milk.