gomab2k4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gravity Force Trainer

I maxed out the weight for my triceps dip, lat pulldown and squat exercises during my first workout. Maybe it is just me, but I feel no weight when doing the leg press! One of the selling points for me was the fact it had a squat exercise. I wish it would have 150% resistance on all of the "pull" exercises...not just the "push" ones. I also wish Body by Jake would have mentioned this also... As for everything else, it is an okay home gym. It is simple to assemble, simple to operate, the movements are smooth and direct, and it is somewhat compact. I find the 150% resistance on the "push" exercises good enough for me, but it may not be enough for more experienced or stronger individuals. The $850 price tag is too expensive for what you get. However, if you can get it for much less, it is worth it. I for one will likely return it for either a Bioflex, HealthMax Pro, or Bowflex Revolution (dependant on making space for it).

Has anyone had the same experiences with the "Gravity Force Trainer"?

mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mtl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That machine is just garbage for the price they want for it. Buy yourself a decent brand multi gym if that's what you want and there's plenty to choose from in the $850-1000 range.

Info is a bit dated but gives you an idea of what to look for:
    http://www.home-gym-review.com/home_gyms_from_$501_to_$1000.htm

booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) booger_dee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I want one. As soon as I can get it for $25 on craiglist.

Watching it on TV I'd say there is actually something to that leg-press. Not that it's any good using body-weight. But I'm thinking I can use the mechanics of the action and hook up a weight-stack to it and some pads over the top of my shoulders to keep me from popping out of the seat. Looks kind of natural. I'm guessing as soon as sales start declining they'll show up in Sears or some other department store. I'd actually have to try one out first to see if my thinking is correct.