Cole79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Neon Sport Volt and Kinetic Review

Alright, so I was able to get the chance to sample Neon Sport's pre-workout Volt and their BCAA-SAA blend Kinetic.
    Starting with Volt

Taste: 10/10
    All three flavors were absolutely fantastic! Watermelon was probably my favorite, but all three were on point. I would likely never get tired of this flavor.

Mixability: 10/10
    Not a big surprise here. Never have really experienced a pre-workout that hasn't mixed well. Shaking for under ten seconds completely dissolves everything.

Ingredient Profile: 6/10
    This is where I was a little disappointed. One serving size was only 5 grams. This was comprised of the VOLT Performance Matrix which was 2.3 g and contained Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline, and Agmatine Sulfate.
    Initially, I was excited because of a pre-workout that finally only had ingredients that were proven to work. Beta-Alanine providing the boost of endurance you need towards the end of your workout to keep up intensity and the always enjoyable parethesia(tingles). L-Citrulline giving a reduction in fatigue as well as an endurance boost and the agmatine allowing regulation of elevated levels of nitric oxide. However, the doses in Volt were insanely low. The label only gives a total amount for all three, but the necessary doses for any effect to be noticed are as follows:
    Beta-Alanine: 4.8 grams
    L-Citrulline: At least 6 grams
    Agmatine Sulfate: About 1 gram
    This would add up to about 12 grams, which is double what the whole serving size was.
    The caffeine content was a little lower than I like it as well, but for most people, this is personal preference.
    I thought the rhodiola rosea root extract was a nice addition, which is proven to reduce fatigue in doses of about 50 mg.
    Overall: 7/10
    When I took two scoops, I noticed a definite difference in my workout and felt great. This has the potential to be a great product. There are no unnecessary ingredients in it, but one serving of this just does not get the job done. My only recommendation would be to up the dosage of the BA, citrulline, and agmatine.

Now for the Kinetic:

Taste: 10/10
    Again Neon has created a highly enjoyable array of flavors that taste amazing. All three were top notch.

Mixability: 10/10
    Not a problem here either. Minimal shaking is required to dissolve the powder.

Ingredient Profile: 4/10
    I was highly disappointed here. I did not know beforehand that this was mainly an SAA blend. SAA's have only been tested in mice and were successful in muscle tissue recovery.
    However, no human trials have ever been done to test its effects on the human body. For now I will most likely stick with BCAA's for recovery. Also the amount of BCAA's in Kinetic were very low as well. Overall I was not super impressed, but if anybody can show me something to prove me wrong about SAA's, please do so.

Also if anybody wants to see the studies regarding the correct dosages for the ingredients in Volt, I can direct you to those as well as the mice study for SAAs. But a huge thanks to the guys as Neon for giving me the opportunity. I would definitely recommend Volt to other people.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Totally appreciate your 100% Honesty and feedback bro. The sample packs are 2 scoops as you know so you are getting better/adequate amounts like you wanted instead of 1 scoop which you noted about. some people even take upward to 3 scoops of Volt (Very stim heavy guys) and believe me you are getting more than you need caffeine/ba/agmatine/CM wise when you dose it that high.

Thanks again.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for the very honest review!

Sometimes i like to combine volt with Potassium nitrate or MT betaine for more pumps.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew