Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fishman54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down My review of Nair for men roll on hair remover

This is my experiance with Nair for Men roll on hair remover. Since I look like bigfoots cousin I desided to try to remove the hair on my back. I have saved it with an electric razor a few times but that doesn't really do that good of a job, and a blade razor leaves bumps all over the place. So I decided to give Nair a try. Well I read the directions on the bottle and took a shower first like it said then had my girlfriend roll the stuff on my back after I dried off. I left it on for 4 minutes just like the bottle said. While it was on I did notice a bit of a burning feeling but I didn't think that much of it. Well when I started wiping it off that is when everything went down hill fast. It did take most of the hair off but the pain was unreal. It burned and stung all at the same time. By the time I got it all off my whole back was covered in red spots and was burning like the wrost sun burn I have ever had. This didn't go away either it lasted and lasted. My face then turned red and I felt like I had a fever. This lasted all night long and it hurt so bad I could hardly were a shirt at all. So needless to say I was not happy with this product. I have a very bad reaction and wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Oh well I guess it is back to being hairy for me.
    In a state of mourning since Mr. Aries is leaving Controlled Labs. :(

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did the same thing with Nair on my back like, 3 years ago. I got a really bad rash and it didn't even do a good job of getting rid of the hair.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Buy some cheap hair clippers and use those instead.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting review, I've never tried nair and this review seems to be the reason why I should never attempt to use it

quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50) quijibo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used Nair for Men years ago, bad bad idea. I got ****in burns on my chest from that crap, it was like agent orange and acid on the same time. I had to stay home for two days because the pain and burns were THAT bad. I still have some scars on my chest from it. I used it correctly too, and the stuff doesn't come off that easy, so basically your in severe pain being burned trying to wipe off the mess. It was so ridiculous that it was kind of funny.

Stay the **** AWAY is all I can say from any chemical hair removal, just Mach 3 Turbo the damn hair off.

lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man that sounds like some bad stuff I am glad I have never used it.
    Yes thats me that you see in front of you!!!

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

About time we got some good reviews on here.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wax ftw! lol Seriously though, people should just wax unwanted hair. Sure it may hurt like hell, so what? So it hurts initially after doing it. Just wait it out, within a little bit of time you'll be feeling better and be looking better too! Not only that, but you won't have to do it as often as shaving/chemical hair removers, etc.
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aleemdj2005 View Post
    Wax ftw! lol Seriously though, people should just wax unwanted hair. Sure it may hurt like hell, so what? So it hurts initially after doing it. Just wait it out, within a little bit of time you'll be feeling better and be looking better too! Not only that, but you won't have to do it as often as shaving/chemical hair removers, etc.
    I instantly thought of this!

Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have used Nair several time, the body cream kind, and it has worked perfectly fine for me.

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post

HAHA that was one of the best movies ever! "You look like a man-o-lantern!" lol

Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    I have used Nair several time, the body cream kind, and it has worked perfectly fine for me.
    How long does it usually take before the hair grows back? Does it come back like stubbleish like when you shave it?

Axis Labs Representative

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aleemdj2005 View Post

How long does it usually take before the hair grows back? Does it come back like stubbleish like when you shave it?
    Does not come back quite as fast.

filmczy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mangroomer From Amazon.com

I purchased this hair remover from Amazon. It works quit well and is gentle:

http://www.amazon.com/MANGROOMER-You...6243768&sr=8-1
    Last edited by filmczy; 04-10-2007 at 03:23 PM.

stihlslingin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stihlslingin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried the whole nair roll on thing last week, left it on less than 8 min and ended up with same kind of burn a razor will give you. Most of the hair was removed, but honestly the cheap close electric hair trimmers work the best for me. Not perfect but at least no burn and irritation. I may think about lazer one day, but not any time soon. Hopefully a safer and more effective way of hair remover will come out soon. DONT BE SUCKERED INTO INTERNET HAIR REMOVAL SCAMS. Usually its all fraud.
    yeah right/!?

Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face

Originally Posted by fishman54 View Post
    This is my experiance with Nair for Men roll on hair remover. Since I look like bigfoots cousin I desided to try to remove the hair on my back. I have saved it with an electric razor a few times but that doesn't really do that good of a job, and a blade razor leaves bumps all over the place. So I decided to give Nair a try. Well I read the directions on the bottle and took a shower first like it said then had my girlfriend roll the stuff on my back after I dried off. I left it on for 4 minutes just like the bottle said. While it was on I did notice a bit of a burning feeling but I didn't think that much of it. Well when I started wiping it off that is when everything went down hill fast. It did take most of the hair off but the pain was unreal. It burned and stung all at the same time. By the time I got it all off my whole back was covered in red spots and was burning like the wrost sun burn I have ever had. This didn't go away either it lasted and lasted. My face then turned red and I felt like I had a fever. This lasted all night long and it hurt so bad I could hardly were a shirt at all. So needless to say I was not happy with this product. I have a very bad reaction and wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Oh well I guess it is back to being hairy for me.
    i just find out this review about it, IF only i had read this before i brought nair
    being the cheap guy im, see the price of the creme and band i told myself "hey the creme cost less and will not bring much pain right?" NO!
    i used it on my arm just to be sure well worked good and no pain so i say lets do the chest! put lots of creme on it waited 8 minute fine not much burning
    take it off and OMG my nipple is burning like no tommorow! i was screaming in the shower cleaning myself and it did hurt for few days
    NEVER AGAIN i will use it!

Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000)
    my brother made the mistake of using nair on his head. he got burned up pretty bad said it was one of the worst pains he's had. funny thing is i had thought about trying it till he did it lol good thing he saved me the trouble.
    On BB.com, you can: be a ****phile, talk about beating women, be a bigot, racist, constantly flame and call people all manners of names and *******s, post half-naked women 24/7, threaten people IRL, etc.

But making fun of some dead celebrity will get you banned. Go figure.

SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SCDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same problem with Nair for Men. It only happened once when I used it on my chest, and I'm pretty sure that I had left it on longer that I should have on accident. But now I use Nair w/ Aloe, works perfect and doesn't mess with my skin.

MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000) MarkJW is just really nice. (+1000)
    i used nair on my legs and arms and it worked perfectly, no pain or burning. the groin area was a different story

Originally Posted by MarkJW View Post
    the groin area was a different story
    LOL ouch!

Axis Labs Representative

Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sam666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Guys "if you want to talk soft then got to the ****ing hair dressers", what is this a beauty salon forum?
    210-215lbs
    Trying to cut for summer.

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sam666 View Post
    Guys "if you want to talk soft then got to the ****ing hair dressers", what is this a beauty salon forum?
    Shutup....do you ever see a bodybuilder go on stage and have tons of bodyhair?

Oh, negged.
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha i used it once. then i threw it away.
    God bless/science be with our military

Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Banme123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Anyone ever use veet for men?

chowchesku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive used Nair like 30 times, worked great every time. Never got any kind of irritation. I guess it just depends on your skin type?? Ive never used the roll on version tho, i just use the old Nair For Men, squirt it on my hand and apply it for like 12 mins.

Psalm 23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just shave in the shower its not hard

SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirSweatsAlot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Skylox View Post
    take it off and OMG my nipple is burning like no tommorow! i was screaming in the shower cleaning myself and it did hurt for few days
    NEVER AGAIN i will use it!
    Alas, I had the same experience. Never, ever again! :-)

Waxing was at least a pleasantly enjoyable pain that went away in minutes.

Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post

Haha.. First thing that came to my mind too.

There's actually a recipe for making Nair yourself. I concocted it waaay back when and it worked pretty well for me. Of course it'll be brutal if you don't trim your hair first.

I'll see if i can't dig that recipe up. It's probably still somewhere on this hunk-of-**** 5 year old PC.

Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeddcompany has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ah yeah - here it is... found it on google

Wax recipe

Ingredients

2 cups granulated sugar
    1/4 cup water
    1/4 cup lemon juice

Method

Pour the sugar, water and lemon juice in a saucepan, and heat it over a low flame. Keep stirring the mixture until all the sugar has melted, and you have a thick brown liquid. Let it cool slightly.

Waxing technique

Test the temperature before applying the wax to your skin. It should be hot, but not scalding, or you can burn yourself.
    Once the wax has cooled slightly, test it on your finger. Blow on it to cool it with your breath and apply it to your skin with a butter knife, in the direction of hair growth.
    Place a clean cotton cloth strip on the wax and yank it against the direction of hair growth.
    Wipe the area clean with a cold cloth after you?ve finished waxing.
    You could also apply ice to the waxed area, to close and tighten pores.
    You may notice that your skin has turned red, or that you have tiny bumps on the skin immediately after waxing. This is a normal reaction, and the redness and bumps should disappear within an hour. Applying a moisturizer or soothing lotion will help.

If you can still see sugar particles in the wax, the hair will probably not come out and you would need to re-cook the wax.

Note: Cloth strips can be found at sally beauty store...
    http://reviews.ebay.com/Sugar-wax-re...00000001917871

georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) georgehimself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone try Nads? They sell it at Target now.

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

OP is an idiot. If you had REALLY followed the directions like you said, then you would have tried it on a small area of skin first, like the bottle says.