Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    laser hair removal ftw...except it hurts unbelievably...and its unbelievably expensive..and now a year later its coming back..but much less and a lot finer/less coarse..so it was worth it..! look into a payment plan with Ideal image..they are top notch
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

helloitsme120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was thinking about going to the store to buy this tomorrow but now im having second thoughts. what is the best hair removal to use? im going to buy "hair no more" but I need to be hairless for swimming and it wont arrive in time.

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    laser hair removal ftw...except it hurts unbelievably...and its unbelievably expensive..and now a year later its coming back..but much less and a lot finer/less coarse..so it was worth it..! look into a payment plan with Ideal image..they are top notch
    How much did it cost you? I could see this being a good investment, but I heard you have to get multiple treatments for it to be permanent.

mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100) mikespe is not very well liked. (-100)
    decided to revive this thread. I have been using Nair for men for a few months now just on my arms. Since they are visible most of the time the nair last longer than shaving. However I have to shave my legs & chest because for some reason the nair doesn't work as good on that hair. I just bought one of those Mangroomers and it is AWESOME! Well worth the investment!!

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nair sucks. I have used it many times and either it leaves spots of hair where it was applied or it burns your skin because you wait longer so that you can actually get the hair off.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Docta J View Post
    Wax ftw! lol Seriously though, people should just wax unwanted hair. Sure it may hurt like hell, so what? So it hurts initially after doing it. Just wait it out, within a little bit of time you'll be feeling better and be looking better too! Not only that, but you won't have to do it as often as shaving/chemical hair removers, etc.
    who does the job for ya?

xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does that Mangroomer leave stubble or does it get real close? This past spring and summer I was using Nair for Men on my arms and back and it seemed to work out decent. I am a hairy bastard and my wife had to rub the stuff off real hard but it all came off clean every time. I did have one time though that I left it on a little too long and had the same problem some others had with the sunburn like burns that didnt go away for days!

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is still the best hair remover for your back

- better than the man groomer or any electric shaver.

"Razorba" - they sell it right here

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    this is still the best hair remover for your back

- better than the man groomer or any electric shaver.

"Razorba" - they sell it right here

hope to get it free if spend over $75 in store

Hair Removal For Men harrietmunoz's Avatar
    harrietmunoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

nice thread
    <a href="http://effectivehairremovalformen.blogspot.com/" target="_self"><strong>Hair Removal For Men</strong></a>

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by harrietmunoz View Post
    nice thread
    nice first post

beast1692 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fishman54 View Post
    This is my experiance with Nair for Men roll on hair remover. Since I look like bigfoots cousin I desided to try to remove the hair on my back. I have saved it with an electric razor a few times but that doesn't really do that good of a job, and a blade razor leaves bumps all over the place. So I decided to give Nair a try. Well I read the directions on the bottle and took a shower first like it said then had my girlfriend roll the stuff on my back after I dried off. I left it on for 4 minutes just like the bottle said. While it was on I did notice a bit of a burning feeling but I didn't think that much of it. Well when I started wiping it off that is when everything went down hill fast. It did take most of the hair off but the pain was unreal. It burned and stung all at the same time. By the time I got it all off my whole back was covered in red spots and was burning like the wrost sun burn I have ever had. This didn't go away either it lasted and lasted. My face then turned red and I felt like I had a fever. This lasted all night long and it hurt so bad I could hardly were a shirt at all. So needless to say I was not happy with this product. I have a very bad reaction and wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Oh well I guess it is back to being hairy for me.
    Lol, that's why you test things out in small doses before you lather them all over your body.

kingsmen911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingsmen911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingsmen911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingsmen911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingsmen911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingsmen911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingsmen911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingsmen911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

only option

your only option is laser hair removal, thats it , any thing else is fooling urself cos hair will grow back
    waxing and shaving is same thing , u will get red spot all over. Laser is expensive but its worth it , also laser isnt pain free
    you will feel pain for the 1st cpl time , as the hair would be thicker but soon it would grow thinker and the pain would be less.
    to do a full back for about 6-7 session can cost u over $1000
    Get big or die tryin..

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5 year bump. Nice, but still not a record. Keep trying!
    † Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack

gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdrumm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used Nair for Men tonight for the first time and got fairly good results. The only problem is that I do have the fire nipples thing happening, but it did a pretty good job of removing the hair and it was a lot less of a PITA than shaving. I think if keep it off of my nipples I'll be OK, but I am interested in looking into waxing for the next round.
    Gary

Check out my Weight Loss Blog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/gdrumm

Current Weight:
    1/27/10 - 279 lbs (-44)
    7/31/09 - 323 lbs (Starting Weight)

ttr357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hair Removal Cream - stopgrow.com/ct/99781
    This product has really helped in my fight against hair!