jim213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

australia customs

All the aussies out there, I previously ordered some 4ad (before I knew it was a controlled substance)which got through customs no problems. I separately ordered some 1ad to stack with 4ad and I thought I wasn't coming till now. I just received it and it had been open and inspected by customs. I still received it in the mail.........(how stoked am I)
    Not sure what happended, but both items are banned in aust, I hope I have this success in the future.

Cheers

(Maybe the customs agent was inexperienced and didn't read or know schedule A and B)

Others please share their experiences with Australian customs.

Mariah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you do order it knowing it's a banned substance, do you get your money back from BB.com?

It is 'illegal' per sae? Will customs press charges against us?
    Stop looking at my ass, I'm a guy.

Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if its confiscated by customs and they dont send it back to bb.com say goodbye to your money. Happened to me, im in Canada and i lost a bunch of money because i had an ephedra product in it and so i got screwed. It doesnt matter if you know its banned or not. They confiscate it, you lose your money. ;(
    A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=241255
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=412893

Hey, its my call to fame... its all I got!!
    Love me, I'm a good hearted bro ;)

dutch-guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i ordered some thingss a half year ago and never recieved my package. (no illegal products btw)

i called my creditcard company and got my money back within a few days.

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have ordered products with ephedra in them twice in the past couple of weeks, both have got through customs fine. Good old UK customs, they dont inspect a ****ing thing!

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)
    jim,

which state are you in? i got some PH through before but ephedra was stopped and i didn't get my money back.

wonder where it goes?

Richie

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    United Kingdom mate! Scotland to be exact.

Richie, NSW - Wollongong, how often did u get ph's through, I'm not sure whether to order again.

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Jimmy_magix
    United Kingdom mate! Scotland to be exact.
    sorry Scotland Jim. i meant Aussie Jim213. so many Jims!!

i don't use PH anymore so i haven't used them for a couple of years but i never had any seized at customs.

i think ephedra is the main thing they are looking for because people make amphetamines & other recreational drugs with it.

still be careful though.

Richie

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How along ago was this jim213?
    Id say it was an absolute fluke that the guy didnt realise 1ad is controlled... You've got SFA chance of getting ph through undetected now.. EVERY box ive ever gotten from bb.com has been opened by customs.... although no suprises that the last one got opened - my swole v2 was sent in a VPX box with 1-test, clenbutrx and a whole lot of words containing prefixes and suffixes like "deca, bol, andro" plastered all over it.... LOL

It was only on mon 2/2. I received 4ad two weeks earlier, its also controlled but wasn't opened. I'm still deciding whether to risk it and order again, or just pay HEAPS AND HEAPS more and get it here.......

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmmm.. i dont know who your local source is.. but if its the one im thinking of they aint really THAT expensive, considering their ph's are all high quality transdermals.. not sure if the shop here sells em but ive seen on other US sites that transdermals are very pricey in the US too..
    So when you factor in the exchange rate, shipping and the risk factor local sources undertake.. its a pretty decent deal - especially since you know it wont end up rubbed all over some HUGE guy from customs