Registered User specoperformanc's Avatar
    specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000)

Has Anyone tried this with their protein?

I normaly mix my vanilla powder with strawberry syrup and after 10 pounds its gettin kinda old. I was wondering if anyone has tried to flavor their shakes with anything like maybe kool-aid mix?
    have you rep'd your thread starter today?

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BSL has some excellent flavoring systems. You could also add cinnamon or a splash of vanilla/rum/almond extract to change things up.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They have capucino flavouring syrups.

Sugar isn't that bad post workout.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Beaver Hunting Member rbuffetta's Avatar
    rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rbuffetta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Walmart has a chocolate syrup that is calorie and fat free (sweetened with splenda) that tastes good.

specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000) specoperformanc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Lonny

Sugar isn't that bad post workout.
    im not an expert (never made it) but isnt kool-aid sugar free, I was under the impression that you have to add it

jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just started to mix my vanilla protein with orange gatorade powder. it taste pretty good like a creamsicle. i noticed that two scoops of vanilla was a lil much for me so i mixed 1 1/2 vanilla and then like a half of scoop of choclate protein with the orange gatorade powder and it seemed to take the edge off the vanilla just enough. makes it look like diarea tho haha.

Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
    BSL has some excellent flavoring systems. You could also add cinnamon or a splash of vanilla/rum/almond extract to change things up.
    where do you find these flavorings?

Noobsauce Olympic Lifter Crematia's Avatar
    Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crematia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DaVinci makes excellent sugar free syrups, made with Splenda. The line of flavors is immense. You can get them online as well as places like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and gourmet shops. TJ Maxx and Marshalls have great prices on them.