Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000) Douche_Nutz is just really nice. (+1000)

Why Does a Person Get Cold After Drinking A Lot of Liquids?

My friends posed this question to me and I was unable to find a study or an answer anywhere.

I'm talking about consuming a lot of water. A liter or more at a time.

I'm guessing it has the do with electrolytes or obviously your body's inability to control its body temperature with so much liquid.

omagdon7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omagdon7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

um

if i had to guess nothing to do with electrolytes and a lot more to do with the fact that your body which is 98.6 degrees is much warmer than room temperature water so the heat of ur body diffuses making u feel colder.