Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sentricyphen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Jin123
    I'm not an expert but stuff like Creatine seem unsafe. A friend of mine was on Creatine for 2 months and once he got off it, he stopped gaining.

If I were to take up bodybuilding, I'd do it naturally and not allow my body to become dependent on products like Creatine.
    good for you! you dont want any of those healthy products polluting your system. it looks like you have a very down pat system as it is, mowing the law will get you straight rippped

LAxguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    N - U - T - R - I - T - I - O - N

C'mon say it with me

my body=better then yours DoctorSquats's Avatar
    DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bet alot of you are hoping that I would drop dead from bad nutrition or lack of exercise. Just so you guys can say we told you so, he was stubborn and didnt listen LOL but that is not going to happen because I don't abuse my body. I don't do drugs, drink, smoke, engage in contact sports. My body is not at risk. And my diet isn't bad. I don't always eat pizza or fried chicken. And I rarely have soft drinks. And once or twice a month I go biking or skating. It's winter now and I dont do **** but come spring time I will hit the trails and breathe fresh air. While most of you guys sweat it out in a gym, take steroids or whatever chemicals, and go into the vicious cycles of bodybuilding.
    you dont do drugs, smoke, etc. thats fine, but your diet, its terrible, and in the long run, its going to continually effect you. Skating once a month is nothing either. You cant expect to eat the way you do and excercise once a month and expect to be healthy or stay healthy. You have to do more and really clean up, besides your body looks soft, id say your fat personally.
    Yo i dont hustle cause i wanna, I hustle because I gotsta
    grew up maryland, im a college park mobster
    those rims on your lambo make your ride look faded
    My E-girl friend is just really me masturbatein
    Now you argue on the boards, like you know how to fight
    but i guess im a tough guy, pressing the keys all night
    Dont get it twisted, my raps are like a walk, i flow like a strut
    now someone go ahead and say it put it in the butt

Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by evi_c002
    I just found this on the net, i think it applies here:

It would be funny if it was a picture of a real chubby body. But I am hardly what the average population would consider chubby.

Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jin123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by sentricyphen
    good for you! you dont want any of those healthy products polluting your system. it looks like you have a very down pat system as it is, mowing the law will get you straight rippped
    Like I said I am not an expert. But I would not use creatine and other "supplements" unless I hit a plateau.

Originally posted by DoctorSquats
    you dont do drugs, smoke, etc. thats fine, but your diet, its terrible, and in the long run, its going to continually effect you. Skating once a month is nothing either. You cant expect to eat the way you do and excercise once a month and expect to be healthy or stay healthy. You have to do more and really clean up, besides your body looks soft, id say your fat personally.
    Nope. I'm not fat at all. I also lost 7 lbs of fat in a week.
    My diet may not be ideal for health nuts and athletes, but for an ecto/meso such as myself, it's fine.

Greensheep_UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also lost 7 lbs of fat in a week.
    enough said.
    Check out my transformation page: http://members.lycos.co.uk/greensheep/

my body=better then yours DoctorSquats's Avatar
    DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    V taper. No gut or love handles. Everything is proportional. I wasn't posing either.

This is what I ate today:
    Morning- cup of coffee, cup of 2% fat milk, ham sandwich on white w/ margarine, 2 slices of tomato, banana

Lunch: fried chicken with biscuits and mash potatoes. iced tea.

Snack: 2 peanut butter sandwiches. 2% fat milk.

Dinner: Domino's the works pizza and a small salad. water and a soybean drink afterwards.
    thats not a v-taper, show us a pic relaxed... and that diet is not watching what you eat at all.
    Yo i dont hustle cause i wanna, I hustle because I gotsta
    grew up maryland, im a college park mobster
    those rims on your lambo make your ride look faded
    My E-girl friend is just really me masturbatein
    Now you argue on the boards, like you know how to fight
    but i guess im a tough guy, pressing the keys all night
    Dont get it twisted, my raps are like a walk, i flow like a strut
    now someone go ahead and say it put it in the butt

Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Canadian_AF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jin are you for real?? Knock it off bro! You don't lift, why are you posting your pictures in a bodybuilding forum?? I've seen you post in several different threads where you commenting on someones body. Sure your not obese, but you do have a few extra lbs, and you do not have a muscular or even athletic physique for that matter.

Suggest you stop trolling these forums, or we'll have a moderator stop it for you.

Cheers
    Always, under the underneath...
    =======
    Once the power of the mind is harnessed, any goal is reachable.
    =======
    Exercise is 10% Physical, and 90% Mental, the rest is up to you.

Closed Thread