Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

whats the best mp3 player

goin to buy one... whats the best one... price not really a matter within reason as getting money from insurance...

stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you can spring for an IPOD go for it, but buy it from Best Buy and get the extended warranty, the battery life is ****ty.
    Other than that, RCA Lyra is pretty damn good also.
    I dont remember asking you a gotdamn thang!!!!

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

I love my Rio Sport

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: whats the best mp3 player

Originally posted by scott_donald
    goin to buy one... whats the best one... price not really a matter within reason as getting money from insurance...
    Hi Scott

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

Re: Re: whats the best mp3 player

Originally posted by IronMike
    Hi Scott
    hi... hows things...

Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was recently shopping for a high end MP3 player, and I had it narrowed down to the Ipod, or the Dell DJ. Then someone showed me this

http://reviews.cnet.com/iRiver_iHP_1...?tag=pdtl-list

This is what i ended up buying. It is awesome. So easy to use.
    I had it set up and was transfering my music files in 5 minutes.

The sound is great (with new headphones), plus its upgradeable, plays ogg/wav/mp3, and WMA files. Can be used as a portable hard drive, and I dont think the screen is to small to read.
    The list goes on and on.

Edit- oh yeah, it has a 15 hour battery life.

bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Cam75
    I was recently shopping for a high end MP3 player, and I had it narrowed down to the Ipod, or the Dell DJ. Then someone showed me this

The sound is great (with new headphones), plus its upgradeable, plays ogg/wav/mp3, and WMA files. Can be used as a portable hard drive, and I dont think the screen is to small to read.
    The list goes on and on.

What does it use to connect to the computer? USB, firewire?

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    it depends on what you plan on using it for, scott. if you plan on using it for your workouts, you might wanna stick with a flash-type player, but if you plan on using it for everything else (if you take the train to work or something), then id go for a harddrive based player. other than that, i would just go for price and user-friendliness.

personally, i just have a discman with radio and mp3 capability. i use it for everything including my workouts, and it has never skipped once since i got it last summer. 1 blank cd holds 700 megs of mp3s, and the cd only costs about $0.25
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

The list goes on and on.

heard nothing but good things...goin to buy a stuff magazine and if i remember they recomend that and the ipod aswell as the rio...

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by bgzee
    "An AC power adapter, a USB 1.1/2.0 cord, and an installation disc round out the package."
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

Originally posted by tbomb
    it depends on what you plan on using it for, scott. if you plan on using it for your workouts, you might wanna stick with a flash-type player, but if you plan on using it for everything else (if you take the train to work or something), then id go for a harddrive based player. other than that, i would just go for price and user-friendliness.

personally, i just have a discman with radio and mp3 capability. i use it for everything including my workouts, and it has never skipped once since i got it last summer. 1 blank cd holds 700 megs of mp3s, and the cd only costs about $0.25
    see had the sony one at £280... and it went missing so getting a new one off insurance.... so goin for the full whack again...

Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000) Cam75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    USB and USB 2.0, not sure on the Firewire. I have a PC with a USB 2.0 port, it lighting fast.

bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgzee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    USB and USB 2.0, not sure on the Firewire. I have a PC with a USB 2.0 port, it lighting fast.
    hmm, i got a dell inspiron 5100... has usb and firewire. Dont know what usb 2.0 looks like. If it has the same connector as usb 1 then Im guessing i probably have it.

hmm, i got a dell inspiron 5100... has usb and firewire. Dont know what usb 2.0 looks like. If it has the same connector as usb 1 then Im guessing i probably have it.
    I have a Dell 8100, or 8200, 8- something, but the USB 2.0 was like a $50 upgrade.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

go with the top one, the Rio

shy_sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bigpoppaproppy
    go with the top one, the Rio
    The top one is spelled iPOD, not rio...

(The Rio is an overpriced piece of plastic crap just like all the other cheap-assed imitations.)

the reviews everywhere say that the ipod is the best.... just bought all of the magazines with this type of stuff in it...

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    pocket pc, about 300 dollars

acts as a portable computer, you could access your home online dsl or whatever broadband connection you have with a wifi card

and acts as a music player too, stores up to 40 mp3s i think, quality is great.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

Originally posted by AJbuilder
    pocket pc, about 300 dollars

acts as a portable computer, you could access your home online dsl or whatever broadband connection you have with a wifi card

and acts as a music player too, stores up to 40 mp3s i think, quality is great.
    na good idea but no need rather have a big mp3 player...

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

ok unless anyone really feels something against it... i am aobut to go order the ipod...20gig... with free dock station....

ipod bought... dam spent more money...

agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i-river is the way to go

http://reviews.cnet.com/IRiver_iFP_3...?tag=pdtl-list

i have the one with 256 mb, its a great player, comes with an armband, but its kind of tight.

Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blk98Bird is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah I love my iriver, I use the 128meg one since it's basically just for workouts or walking around campus to classes so that amount of music is good for me. by the time i've tired of one mix I can just reflash another hour or 2 of music
    Diehard for Chicago and Illini sports

Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried the imp-150, the ifp- with 64 mb, and the ihp-120 with 20 gb and ALL of them have been great players and to my extensive knowledge the best around. The ihp is much cheaper and advanced than the ipods. good luck

SnoBoardrB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Iriver

Go with the Iriver...has gotten the best customer reviews and has practically every feature you could ask for; esp with 20 gigs

Want to get a FREE ipod?
    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8306327
    Want to get a FREE flat screen tv?
    http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=8769072
    Here's the details as advertised on CNN and Wired.com
    http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoggyBizkit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ipods are pretty good bro
    Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night......All day
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Registered Phaggot ISmokeTooMuch's Avatar
    ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SoggyBizkit View Post
    Ipods are pretty good bro
    lol @ bumping 10 year old thread

purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) purpletentacle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sansa Clip+ with Rockbox firmware master race checking in
    Positive crew