hdawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dessicated Liver Question

I have been looking at dessicated liver for awhile and I decided to try it this month so I went to my local supplement store to find it and they had stopped carrying it a few months before. So I was forced to pick up some generic brand from the local Vitamin World(I think its a chain so you might know it) but it has a really weird Nutritional Facts thing.

--------------------------------------------------
    Nutritional Facts:

Vitamin B1: 1mg
    Vitamin B12: 1mcg

Dessicated Liver: 640mg

Can anyone explain to me what this means because I looked at the Uni-Liver and it has a lot more stuff on it which leads me to believe that its a piece of **** but I don't know. Also I don't know how much to take so if anyone who takes DL could help me out with that it would be great. Thanks!

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Dessicated Liver Question

Originally posted by hdawg
    I have been looking at dessicated liver for awhile and I decided to try it this month so I went to my local supplement store to find it and they had stopped carrying it a few months before. So I was forced to pick up some generic brand from the local Vitamin World(I think its a chain so you might know it) but it has a really weird Nutritional Facts thing.

Nutritional Facts:

Vitamin B1: 1mg
    Vitamin B12: 1mcg

Dessicated Liver: 640mg

Can anyone explain to me what this means because I looked at the Uni-Liver and it has a lot more stuff on it which leads me to believe that its a piece of **** but I don't know. Also I don't know how much to take so if anyone who takes DL could help me out with that it would be great. Thanks!
    When it comes to BB stuff i would never even consider V world. The **** they carry is unbeleivable. By the uni liver it is cheaper in the long run. and is better than the **** stuff.

Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    go grab uni liver man, it's cheap as hell and u get a buttload of liver. your lifts will go smoother when ur on it b/c of all the extra protein your getting. And besides, Arnold used to take them.
    I'm back baby and I'm not goin' anywhere! The Original Martial-Artist has returned to take his rightful place atop the forums once again

Train your ass off and eat right there are no shortcuts in this game of bodybuilding

Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Martial-Artist
    go grab uni liver man, it's cheap as hell and u get a buttload of liver. your lifts will go smoother when ur on it b/c of all the extra protein your getting. And besides, Arnold used to take them.

Can't help but reply to this. This is very little protein in liver tabs, did you read the bottle? They are high in amino acids and B-12, almost zero protein for the most part a few grams. ALL that extra protein isn't going to do anything becuase there isn't any. It's the aminos and B-12 that people feel.
    You Gotta Move

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I recently had to stop taking them because my farts smell like a raw sewage plant, and I was having to sleep out on the couch.
    no sig

AllProStatus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used Beverly's in the past and had good results. When it comes to the old school products like Liver tabs, I have found Beverly to be the best. Also there liver is called Ultra 40 check the bb site

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bev/beef.html
    "You are only as good as your last lift"

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say go with the uni-liver(if cash is no big deal get Beverly Int.). I take about 2 tabs with each meal about 20 tabs a day. If you cant take back the product you have you might as well use it one tab of uni-liver is 30 grain 30 grain = 1,943.9673 milligram(yes i did the math in my head) so you would have to take about 3.03744890625 of your liver tabs to equal one uni-liver tab(dont you just love big numbers!) Your gonna need a really, really, good pill cutter to get that amount so for the sake of simplicity I would round down to three. It also helped me to build up to my current in take.