Jake1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

using a fat supplement while trying to gain mass

hi,

just wondering is it wise to take a fat loss supplement and weight gainers, ive been gaining weight much of it the form of fat, so do you people think i should add a fat burner supplement to my diet cuz i still want to be big but not fat.

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    sorry bro, it don't work like that. The gainer simply adds calories and the fat burner really just raises your metabolism. It doesn't "make" the body burn fat. Your body is gonna burn whatever the hell it wants to first. You can try to manipulate it but its partly genetic.
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

AJ7982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The thermogenic will cause your body to burn more calories. When you're bulking, you want your calorie intake to be greater than the amount of calories you need to maintain your bodyweight. It will just cause you to have to eat more, otherwise you won't gain muscle. If you're gaining a lot of fat, you may be taking in too many calories with each meal, or not eating enough. Use the weight gainer between each of your solid food meals rather than with it. Spread all of your meals about 2-3 hours apart, this should be about 6-7 meals a day. Also, when bulking, remember to keep a calorie ratio of 50/35/15 for carbohydrates, protein, and fat, respectively.
    Lift Big, Eat Big, Think Big, GET BIG.