monster_quads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long does it usually take to get real strong

right ow im ding bodybuilding but as soon as i miss a weak or dont get the right nutrition i get smaller again because im an ectomroph so im going to do power lifting instead for a while and try to change my body type so i can do body building again and get beter results but how long does it usually take to get strong like the power team or the people that go o the meets cause im stronger than the average lazy person just not that stong yet

AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everybody is diff, there is no answer for this.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yep, so start training now, and then when you get to what you consider "real strong", you can look at the calendar, count off the years, months, weeks, and days, and you'll see exactly how long it took (for you).

(edited to correct spelling)
    Last edited by MiloMan; 02-02-2004 at 08:04 AM.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong is such a relative term....for what i consider strong ...its gonna take me years and years and years!!